• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sub Forum for Religion - Spirituality

Should we add a Sub Forum for Religion - Spirituality?

• Yes, I think this will make the forum more interesting and useful

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • No, I think this will lead to "arguments" and make the forum less interesting and useful

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Keep it as it is with the moderators ensuring the 'threads' stick to their subjects.
No repetition, hestitation or deviation. Sorry that's taken from the panel game and may take some living up to!
Seriously though, if the thread stays on subject I can either read it or ignore it. my chioce!
You are doing a great job Ivar! Thank you.

Terry aka Tio Tel

I agree with all that Terry says. This is a great forum Ivar and you are doing a great job. Please keep it as it is.
Tia Valeria

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I vote for a sun-forum headed Spirituality/Religion. However, I think a lot of people, me included, check under Active topics and the title of the thread is far more significant than which forum anything is posted under.
And, actually, I don't really mind when threads go 'off topic' if the discussion is interesting and if it isn't I just stop reading it!

And thanks for the hard work repelling spammers. This forum works very smoothly and efficiently - it's a shining example for many others!

And thanks for the hard work repelling spammers. This forum works very smoothly and efficiently - it's a shining example for many others!
Thank you! We have a great group of moderators helping out... lately we have had a small avalanche of spammers trying to get in... so far we are ahead of them with our filters...

Ivar

At first I thought it would be a good idea to have a sub-forum.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that you are doing a fantastic job running this forum the way it is and I am grateful for the forum as it is now and all I have learned from it.

Unfortunately I think there are those who will misuse a sub-forum for a battle ground for their lengthy arguments about religion/spirituality.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back