A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Sunrise in THE CAMINO.-Autumn 2007

Advertisment

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hola Javier,

Fantastic photo Javier! I love it!

This photo is 1024px wide, the ideal width should be about 300 or 400. So it is still a bit too big.
(Este foto tiene 1024px de ancho, lo ideal para el foro seria 300 o 400. Entonces todavia es un poco largo.)

Un saludo,
Ivar

Hi Javier,
You apologise for the size of your photos, but thank you for posting them. There are people like myself who have not yet mastered how to scan and post a photo! So your efforts are very much appreciated, it's good to have visual reminders of the Pilgrimage.
Brendan

Advertisment

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm... I guess my numbers where not correct earlier (300 or 400 may be a bit small)... the image below is 600px wide and it looks ok, right?

What do you think? (Click on the photo so see the whole picture with no scroll bars)

..great photo.. :)

Attachments

Deirdre

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2007), Camino Francés (2008), Camino Portugués (2010), Camino Aragonés - from Lourdes (2012)
That photo is beautiful in ANY size! Grácias, Javier.

marktqm

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2006)
Ah those ubiquitous phone/electric lines again! They're everywhere along the camino, sure to render imperfect an otherwise perfect photo. Congratulations, Javier, for that great shot. Not perfect, but great nonetheless.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
We started walking before the dawn and watching the changing sky is almost a mystical experience.
The first light just breaks the dark. The suns rays then light up the sky as though a host of angels will soon appear! Then the horizon turns an almost unnatural pink and blue. Magical moments!

Attachments

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%