• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sunshine Coast Camino Group

Next gathering of the Sunshine Coast, Australia camino group is at 2.00pm on sunday 10 May at the North Shore Community Centre, 701 David Low Way Mudjimba. Please bring a plate for after the meeting.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The next meeting of the Sunshine Coast camino group is to be held at 2.00pm on sunday 14 November at the North Shore Community centre, 701 David Low Way, Mudjimba. The programme includes what to pack, discussion on sleeping bags & liners, talk on first aid, a talk on the Japanese camino from 2 of our group who have recently completed this walk, another talk from 2 members who have just returned from the camino Frances as well as time for questions and answers.

The next gathering will be held at 2.00pm on sunday 16 march at the North Shore Community Centre, 701 David Low Way. Access to the hall is via David Low Way or 128 Mudjimba Beach Road.
The main topic for this meeting will be "Which route do I take" in which we will discuss the pros and cons of the various caminos. Will also discuss maps and guide books. There will also be time to for intending pilgrims to question those who have walked a camino. If you have any questions please contact me (I will be overseas 5 -12 March so replies will be when I return).
Llew
Hi Llew, Looked at this too late to make the 16th March meeting. Would you please let me know when and where the next meeting will be held. Thanks Vikki

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Vikki, that's an old message. The next meeting will be in May but I'm not sure of the date as I'll be away on the Via de la Plata. Checkout the Sunshine Coast Camino Group Facebook page for info on meetings and Saturday walks. Jacki.

The next gathering will be held at 2.00pm on sunday 16 march at the North Shore Community Centre, 701 David Low Way. Access to the hall is via David Low Way or 128 Mudjimba Beach Road.
The main topic for this meeting will be "Which route do I take" in which we will discuss the pros and cons of the various caminos. Will also discuss maps and guide books. There will also be time to for intending pilgrims to question those who have walked a camino. If you have any questions please contact me (I will be overseas 5 -12 March so replies will be when I return).
Llew
Hi Llew, I read somewhere you are having the next meeting on May 22? I can't find the original thread - could you advise date location and time as my wife and I would like to attend (doing the Camino September from Hope Island) Thankyou

Hi Llew, I read somewhere you are having the next meeting on May 22? I can't find the original thread - could you advise date location and time as my wife and I would like to attend (doing the Camino September from Hope Island) Thankyou
Hi Wazza, next meeting is 2.00pm sunday 21 May at North Shore community centre, 701 David Low Way, Mudjimba which is near the Suncoast airport. We do have a facebook page you can get info from.
Cheers, Llew

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Wazza, next meeting is 2.00pm sunday 21 May at North Shore community centre, 701 David Low Way, Mudjimba which is near the Suncoast airport. We do have a facebook page you can get info from.
Cheers, Llew
Thanks Llew.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back