• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Support the people who support us Pilgims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Beals

Time of past OR future Camino
Start Camino Frances Sept 9 2015
Camino Frances Aug 22 2017
To All.

I hope Ivar might be able to help us. For all of the people who take care of us while we are on our journey, this is a wonderful time for us to pay back. Caregivers along our journey are going to suffer. As Pilgrims, let’s repay our debt.

I was going to walk again in April. Where is a safe and good way to donate?

The wonderful people who take care of us, deserve our support

PT

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I’m sure @Rebekah Scott would accept your donation through Peaceable Projects.
A way to directly support the businesses (if they are still functioning) next time you walk would be to offer double the cost (or however much you choose above the asking price) for food and lodging each day.

This topic has come up on a number of threads, including this one for example. In that thread, Rebekah says this: "I ask you to either donate direct to the place you have in mind, or WAIT until this crisis follows its course and we have a better idea of the outcomes. Right now it's just moving too fast to make solid decisions, and I do not like to leave money sitting in the account."

I will close this thread and you are welcome to add to the other one.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...
Today is Sunday and I finished my Camino from León on Friday. The thing is I am feeling off balanced. I feel like I am not done. Last night I started feeling anxious with the thought of going back...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back