• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tamel Albergue "Casa da Recoleta"

Guilherme Ribeiro

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Português- 2017
Camino Português - 2018
Camino Primitivo- Agosto 2019
Camino Invierno - 2020
Hi pilgrims Buen Camino . I'm Guilherme I already have walked and biked the camino portuguese . In one month I will be walking again the portuguese way. But before In the next two weeks I will be the hospitalero on the albergue "Casa de Recoleta" in Tamel ! Im very happy and ansious and look forward to give you all a warm welcome!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you so much , i already am hospitalero there for a few months as a volunteer on the weekend but, they liked me and ask meif a can be there for this next three weeks , because Carlos( the real hospitalero) is going on vacation time!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi 3 of us will be staying in Tamel on Thursday 11th of April, 2019 - Is it advisable to book in advance? What is the capacity? Thanks!

It is an public albergue, so it does not accept reservations. But I am sure, that you will get a bed there. I think there are some 40 beds and some matresses in addition. Normally this albergue is not that frequented, as it is half way between Barcelos and Casa Fernanda.

BC
Alexandra

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It is an public albergue, so it does not accept reservations. But I am sure, that you will get a bed there. I think there are some 40 beds and some matresses in addition. Normally this albergue is not that frequented, as it is half way between Barcelos and Casa Fernanda.

BC
Alexandra
Good

BC
Alexandra
Thanks for the reassurance! As we'll be finishing our Camino just days before Easter Sunday, accommodations in Santiago and Pedro seem mostly fully booked and I was a bit worried. :)

Sinae

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back