• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tango

William Garza

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, The Jakobsweg
I dreamt of Spain

Of, a Lady of Spain
A Dona..

Beshawled against the sun
Sturdy shoe reflecting the bluest of blues
Her step measured
A heartbeat
Her life.

Out of the shadowed hall
Guitara plays
She stops

He has her....
Paso a paso
She...is not old
Sturdy leg stamps the cobble
And Again

She is no longer old

As she turns and dress begins to take wing
Spring butterflies
Tango
Tango....
Tango

She looks me in the eye
She
Femina
Rythim and rhime
She is the echo at the end of a beautiful word

Sparks
Little galaxies with little eternal lives fly as the rain comes

Or is it tears....Fado for lost time?

Faster and faster her steps lively!
Her life cast away shadows
From her life
And mine...

A cloud comes over and I blink for a moment
She...has passed me by

The ending note..a mote left in the evening sky

As I wonder
She turns
And smiles

She is eternal
Young,old
Fire in the sky

An old man passes me by
Smiling
That is my Espania

This
Is the way..

My door awaits your knock he says
Come and see me

I asked
How can I find you?

The old man smiles
Look inside

Pilgrim
Don't let the fire die
Go!

The Way awaits
Santiago waits

Life..awaits.

Be Blessd Pilgrim

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Nice. I enjoyed it.
Just a minor and uninteresting ortographic note. A "doña" (with the very Spanish "ñ") is a lady, but a "dona" is the same as a "doughnut" in English. :rolleyes:

Sorry..no mark on my keyboard.grrr, many times I wish that it was there! Glad you saw that!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum

The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Just an FYI that all available beds are taken in SJPDP tonight - fully, truly COMPLETO! There’s an indication of how busy this year may be since it’s just a Wednesday in late April, not usually...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...
We have been travelling from Australia via Dubai and have been caught in the kaos in Dubai airport for over 3 days. Sleeping on the floor of the airport and finally Emerites put us up in...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back