• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tasmanian pilgrims

Southhobartian

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sept-Oct (2011); LePuy to St Jean, Sept (2013)
Hi there - thought I'd check and see if there is any interest in a tassie thread as well.
Two friends and I walked from st jean to Santiago in sept and oct 2011 - what a wonderful experience!!
Keen to share and swap stories and meet up with anyone in planning stages as well - feel free to drop me a line!
Sue

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Sue, don't know if you're still watching this thread, but here goes. I'm living in deepest Boganland(Glenorchy) and have done the French, English, Portuguese Caminos, Via de La Plata, Fisterra circuit and a couple of little add-on walks from Tarifa to Seville and Estaca de Bares to El Ferrol(just to be able to say I've walked from the Northernmost part of Spain to the Southernmost part!!!!!!) Currently planning a walk in March 2014 across Portugal (Via Algarviana) from Alcoutim to Cabo de Sao Vicente (300kms). Be very happy to chat.
PS We also rent out a room on Airbnb!

Hi there - thought I'd check and see if there is any interest in a tassie thread as well.
Two friends and I walked from st jean to Santiago in sept and oct 2011 - what a wonderful experience!!
Keen to share and swap stories and meet up with anyone in planning stages as well - feel free to drop me a line!
Sue
Hi Sue...I've just started a new Facebook Group - Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.....would love you to join...smiles.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Sue...I've just started a new Facebook Group - Australian Pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.....would love you to join...smiles.

Hi susannawee, thanks for the note re your Facebook page - sounds great - i will let my other aussie friends and Camino contacts know as well! Im still away until Jan so may be a little quiet until then!
Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sue, don't know if you're still watching this thread, but here goes. I'm living in deepest Boganland(Glenorchy) and have done the French, English, Portuguese Caminos, Via de La Plata, Fisterra circuit and a couple of little add-on walks from Tarifa to Seville and Estaca de Bares to El Ferrol(just to be able to say I've walked from the Northernmost part of Spain to the Southernmost part!!!!!!) Currently planning a walk in March 2014 across Portugal (Via Algarviana) from Alcoutim to Cabo de Sao Vicente (300kms). Be very happy to chat.
PS We also rent out a room on Airbnb!
Hi ricrog, thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply - sorry have been over here on the le puy and cele valley route topped off by a bit of spain as well! I will be back in Hobart in Jan so will see if we can touch base then! Would love to hear morere your travels! Thanks for getting in touch, sue

Hi susannawee, thanks for the note re your Facebook page - sounds great - i will let my other aussie friends and Camino contacts know as well! Im still away until Jan so may be a little quiet until then!
Sue
And Hi back to you Sue....thankyou....Looking forward to seeing you on the group when you return......Buen Camino....smiles.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Now living in Hobart I am off to walk my 3rd Camino in June. Would love to chat (have a coffee) with anyone who has walked from Porto as my plans are formulating and all info and advice s relevant. Thanks

Now living in Hobart I am off to walk my 3rd Camino in June. Would love to chat (have a coffee) with anyone who has walked from Porto as my plans are formulating and all info and advice s relevant. Thanks
Hi Susie, I walked from Porto to Santiago in Oct 2012, be glad to meetup for a chat. I'm in Glenorchy and my phone no is [ivar edited out the number, send Rick a Private Conversation].
Regards
Rick Rogers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rick. Sounds great. I am currently in PNG and will return next week so will give you a call. Look forward to chatting.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Susie, I walked from Porto to Santiago in Oct 2012, be glad to meetup for a chat. I'm in Glenorchy and my phone no is [ivar edited out the number, send Rick a Private Conversation].
Regards
Rick Rogers
Ughhh I adored Porto, Ric.. (Porto to Santiago 2 years ago).. And you're prac my neighbour.. if you're still in Norchy. Can't wait to get back there. Jeannie

Hi JeannieZ,
I'm back living in the UK now, easier to get on the Camino!! Sorry we missed each other.
Regards
Rick

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back