• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tavira to Santiago by many different roads

JEAN1

JEAN
Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago 2015/2016/2018/201/2020/2021/2022
Thanks in advance for your information!
From April 25 to June 12, 2023, I do the caminho nascente from Tavira with several different paths to Santiago, all alone, I walk the entire road twice a year since 2015 -
In March/April, I will have done several sections of the Mozarabic (Malaga/Baena, Jaen/Alcaudete, Cadiz/Sevilla), and the Via Augusta (Huelva/Zafra), having traveled the Mozarabic from Almeria to Mérida (COVID 2021 ) and La Plata from Seville to Santiago by the Sanabres (2018) -
From Tavira I will go to Trancoso, then several other paths - Part of the Torres (done in COVID 2021), part of the central unknown (Lamego-Verin) to join the Sanabres (2018) and arrive in Santiago for my tenth Compostela whether.... !
No problem for the parts made, my accommodations (hotel / pension, Airbnb) are often difficult, expensive and few in number and would be limited to Bombeiros!
By obligation, some accommodations are houses or apartments with several rooms that I can share -
I am interested in any practical information on this Way, having made the Portuguese way by the coast from Sagres and Cabo Sao Vicente (2016) -
(Between Spain and Nascente, trip to Terceira/Graciosa/Sao Jorge)
Cordially
Jean

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Bom caminho -- the Nascente is amazing!

Here is some of my info from my 2021 Nascente:

Live thread on this forum
General discussion thread on this forum
Wise Pilgrim community app
Caminho Nascente Highlights Article
Podcast Season 2

From Tavira I will go to Trancoso, then several other paths - Part of the Torres (done in COVID 2021), part of the central unknown (Lamego-Verin) to join the Sanabres (2018) and arrive in Santiago for my tenth Compostela whether.... !
This was one of our original ideas also, but instead we took the Torres to Braga and then the Geira e dos Arrieros to Santiago. But your plan is also a good one!

Last year I walked the Portuguese Interior ('central unknown') - Sanabrés route that you will take from Lamego. This is my live thread for the CPI.

Most read last week in this forum

Planning to walk The Rota Vicentina North to South, then onto the Camino Nascente from Tavira , on reaching Transco will join the Camino Torres. This is hopefully take place next March. Have found...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.