• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi from Biarritz airport to St jean Pied de port, April 25, 2023

mlmlpg

Time of past OR future Camino
end of april 2023
Hi.I am new to the forum.

I arrive at Biarritz airport on 25th April at 9.05am.For a number of reasons i need to get to St jean pied de port for about 11.30,so will have to get a taxi.I am being told this will cost 100 to 150 Euros.Does anyone know if there is a taxi firm in SJPP that picks up from Biarritz?Alternatively would anyone arriving at a similar time like to share a taxi with me?Thanks,Paul

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I arrive at Biarritz airport on 25th April at 9.05am.For a number of reasons i need to get to St jean pied de port for about 11.30,so will have to get a taxi.I am being told this will cost 100 to 150 Euros.Does anyone know if there is a taxi firm in SJPP that picks up from Biarritz?Alternatively would anyone arriving at a similar time like to share a taxi with me?Thanks,Paul
Good day Paul.....we must be on the same flight (from STN). I had contacted Express Bouricott and the price goes down with more people (the lowest price would be 19 Euros if there are 8 people). There are three of us and if you and others join the group, we might have the numbers to make it worthwhile. Right now we have left our names with them in the hope that others are interested. Michael C.

Hi Michael.Thank you.That sounds promising.I have got a response from Express Bouricott and will put my name down.If there at least 4 of us then the cost is starting to make sense.Looking forward to saying hello.
Thanks,
Paul

Good day Paul.....we must be on the same flight (from STN). I had contacted Express Bouricott and the price goes down with more people (the lowest price would be 19 Euros if there are 8 people). There are three of us and if you and others join the group, we might have the numbers to make it worthwhile. Right now we have left our names with them in the hope that others are interested. Michael C.
Hi Michael,

We communicated afew weeks ago about getting from Biarritz to SJPP.Hope you are well and beginning to get excited about your imminent trip.
I wonder if you have heard anything further about numbers for sharing a taxi next Tuesday morning?
Thanks,
Paul

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Michael,

We communicated afew weeks ago about getting from Biarritz to SJPP.Hope you are well and beginning to get excited about your imminent trip.
I wonder if you have heard anything further about numbers for sharing a taxi next Tuesday morning?
Thanks,
Paul
Hopefully Bouricott has contacted you. A few days ago they sent me an e-mail advising that they had 2 more people interested (I thought one may have been yourself). Anyways, I did make the reservation and received confirmation just yesterday. Let me know how you make out.
Michael

Here is the contact information for them. They have been marvelous all 4 times I have used them. Excellent communicators---perfect way to start the Camino.
Jennifer

James & Catrin

uc

t: +44 (0) 29 21 251 255
m: +33 (0) 7 87 01 04 05
www.biarritzairporttransfers.com

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you.Very kind.

I have since arranged to use the bus/taxi share with Express Bouricott as I think there are at least 4 of us wanting the transfer.Thanks,Paul

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back