Search 60,048 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Taxi from Biarritz

Book your Bus ticket here

mark stevens

Past OR future Camino
back on the Frances in May 2022
Hi folks. Does anyone have the taxi number for a taxi from Biarittz to SJPP. Need one for the 20th may

Last edited by a moderator:
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
If cost is one of your concerns may I relate my experience.
I was directed to a Biarritz local bus stop from which a ride to Bayonne railway station cost €1.
From there I took the valley rattler up the Rive river valley to SJPDP €10.
Prices have no doubt increased since 2018 but it made for an interesting day
Regards
Gerard

Last edited:

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
There is a taxi service run by a central taxi dispatch office, the cost to SJPdP is upwards of 100+ euros.
Then there is Express Bourricout that does the trip 3 or 4 times day depending on demand, it is a van and the cost depends on how many people share it.

Last edited:

J Willhaus

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
2016, 2022
Hi folks. Does anyone have the taxi number for a taxi from Biarittz to SJPP. Need one for the 20th may

Thanks mark www.followtheyellowshell.com
@mark stevens many people use a service out of SJPDP called Express Borricott which will try to gather a group to ride with you so the cost is less. Otherwise I believe there will be a cab stand at the airport.

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

sarahchicago

Trail snail
Past OR future Camino
May 2022
There is a taxi service run by a central taxi dispatch office, the cost to SJPdP is upwards of 100+ euros.
Then there is Express Bourricout that does the trip 3 or 4 times day depending on demand, it is a van and the cost depends on how many people share it.
I reserved with express bourricot for the 17th and they got right back to me to say there are a few other pellerins on my flight, so the group trip to sjpdp will be 19 euros. Very easy to reserve.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 105 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads