• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi reserved from Pamplona Airport to SJPDP on April 21, 2022 at 13:30

Kunter

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2022, The Way of St. Francis 2023
Taxi reserved from Pamplona Airport to SJPDP on April 21, 2022 at 13:30. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi. I have a reservation with TeleTaxi San Fermin to pick me up at the airport at 13:00. I'm flying in to Pamplona from Madrid on American Airlines #8683 (noon to 1 p.m.) Will you be on that flight? I told them 13:30 would be a better time, but they wrote 13:00 on the reservation. Another woman who is arriving to the Pamplona train station at 3:30 has contacted me about ride sharing, which I didn't mind. So I reached out to TeleTaxi San Fermin to see if that would be possible, and they have not responded. Meanwhile, I have my reservation. The other woman has hers, and you now have yours. I wonder if they are already going put us together somehow. I certainly would love to share the ride with you.

Hi Michelle, I am pretty sure we are on the same flight. My wife and I are traveling on Iberia #8846 from Madrid, also noon to 13:00, which is most likely code shared with American. It would be great if we could share the taxi with you. I am assuming the taxi folks would put us on the same ride since I told them we would be interested in sharing. Thank you for reaching out.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Sounds like a plan. When I made my reservation with them, I expressly stated I would welcome the opportunity to share a ride with others. My guess is it will all work out. I look forward to meeting you. Safe travels.

Taxi reserved from Pamplona Airport to SJPDP on April 21, 2022 at 13:30. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Hello Ladies, I m gonna arrive at the Pamplona train station at 13.45 on 21 April. Would love to share a taxi to SjPP. Let me know if this could be arranged and the costs, please.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hello Ladies, I m gonna arrive at the Pamplona train station at 13.45 on 21 April. Would love to share a taxi to SjPP. Let me know if this could be arranged and the costs, please.
Hi. I'm in communication with another woman arriving at the Pamplona train station at 3:30 , and she has a taxi reservation and is interested in sharing the ride. May I connect the two of you? I have her email address. If you send me yours, I can connect you that way.

Hi. I'm in communication with another woman arriving at the Pamplona train station at 3:30 , and she has a taxi reservation and is interested in sharing the ride. May I connect the two of you? I have her email address. If you send me yours, I can connect you that way.
Would be great, Thanks. How can I send my mail address to you without publishing it?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thank you. Gretchen and I also look forward to meeting you in person. Safe travels.
Sounds like a plan. When I made my reservation with them, I expressly stated I would welcome the opportunity to share a ride with others. My guess is it will all work out. I look forward to meeting you. Safe travels.
Hi Michelle, I just received an email from our taxi service confirming our ride at 13:30 on Thursday. The taxi number is 073 and the driver’s name is Mikel Hernandorena. See you then. Safe travels.

I just got the same message. Great! Safe travels. Also, I have about a 3-hour layover in Madrid before boarding my (our?) noon flight to Pamplona. If you want to meet up, get some coffee or whatever, just let me know. P.S. My cell phone is 1-804-304-4200. You can text me on WhatsApp also.

This is working out well. We are on American #748 from Charlotte. WhatsApp also works for me (1-518-506-5726).

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I will be arriving at 14:52 on the train in Pamplona. A little later than you, however, if anyone is still around we can rideshare. If not, I will see you on he Way!

Most read last week in this forum

Hi I have a question regarding regulations in French airports on what is allowed to bring as carry on luggage. I have a small lightweight Victorinox SD multitool including a small knife that is...
I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
I read that municipal auberges will not accept luggage transferred by courier. Is this correct, if so is there a way around this? I prefer to stay at municipal auberges and carry my backpack since...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
Greetings! I will be traveling with my daughter to walk the Camino Portuguese from Porto in July. The dates are a bit flexible, but not completely so. I’ve been researching flight tickets, and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back