• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi services Pamplona to SJPDP

Joypilgrim

Time of past OR future Camino
CaminoFrancais
Hello all,

I am arriving in Pamplona by plane on Wednesday May 24 at 5:10 pm and want to get a taxi to SJPDP. I called teletaxi San Fermin and they said just call from the airport. I am a bit nervous now about there not being a taxi available and would love to have a reservation.. Does anyone know other taxi services doing that route that I can make a reservation with. I did not have great luck with google to land on something that worked. Thanks.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
There are always taxis sitting at the airport to take you to downtown to Pamplona. I think a fare to SJPdP at that hour of the day would make the taxi drivers dreams come true. It could be hundreds of euros not withstanding a border crossing. Lots of people will say to find other pilgrims on the plane to share the cost and that is an option. Better yet book a room in Pamplona and take the public transport the next morning,

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
This is who we used for our taxi last May from Pamplona to St Jean. The same as AkaiTombo recommends.

Ivan Ojugas
Mobile:+34 606833522
transporte.peregrinos@gmail.com (Max Caddy)

We communicated by email, using Google translate to help.
We paid by bank transfer from our Australian bank account, no worries.
Buen Camino.

This is who we used for our taxi last May from Pamplona to St Jean. The same as AkaiTombo recommends.

Ivan Ojugas
Mobile:+34 606833522
transporte.peregrinos@gmail.com (Max Caddy)

We communicated by email, using Google translate to help.
We paid by bank transfer from our Australian bank account, no worries.
Buen Camino.
Thank you for this! I have sent him a WhatsApp - I hope to share with as many pilgrims as possible on 27 May!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am arriving to Pamplona (from Barcelona) by train on Sunday July 2nd at 1:24 PM and as far as I can se there is only one bus from Pamplona to SJPD on Sundays and it departs at 1:24 PM.
If there is anyone arriving at same time and would like to share a taxi, please let me know.
I think that taxi on Sunday cost 150 €.
Buen Camino
Zoran

I am arriving to Pamplona (from Barcelona) by train on Sunday July 2nd at 1:24 PM and as far as I can se there is only one bus from Pamplona to SJPD on Sundays and it departs at 1:24 PM.
If there is anyone arriving at same time and would like to share a taxi, please let me know.
I think that taxi on Sunday cost 150 €.
Buen Camino
Zoran
The bus from Pamplona to SJJP, actually departs at 12 noon, so you very much missed that departure! You can create a thread on the transport folder of this forum, asking if any pilgrims wish to share a taxi. Sometimes works, although it hasn’t done so for me.

There are also taxi firms that will try to group pilgrims together to lessen the cost of the fare. Ivor, mentioned above, is going to try to do this for me after I WhatsApped him this morning.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
There are also taxi firms that will try to group pilgrims together to lessen the cost of the fare. Ivor, mentioned above, is going to try to do this for me after I WhatsApped him this morning.
I'll try to find it.
I love this forum but it is very confusing and not very user friendly. Finding a Transport folder is impossible even with the search.
Anyway, thanks

I'll try to find it.
I love this forum but it is very confusing and not very user friendly. Finding a Transport folder is impossible even with the search.
Anyway, thanks
Yes, it’s easier to find on the website.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Taxis are plentiful at Pamplona train station - as are the Peregrinos awaiting taxis to Roncesvalles and St Jean. If you don’t pre-arrange a share I’d suggest lurking round the taxi queue before taking one solo
Good info - thanks.

We tried to buy a bus ticket Pamplona to SJPdP at 9 in the morning for the noon bus but it was sold out. The ticket seller suggested we bus to Ronsevalles €6 and get a taxi there to SJPdP €50 as it was much cheaper. You buy the ticket (leaves at 1:30 or maybe a bit later) from the bus driver so you just need to know the platform #. We ended up sharing the taxi with others.
Buen Camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We tried to buy a bus ticket Pamplona to SJPdP at 9 in the morning for the noon bus but it was sold out. The ticket seller suggested we bus to Ronsevalles €6 and get a taxi there to SJPdP €50 as it was much cheaper. You buy the ticket (leaves at 1:30 or maybe a bit later) from the bus driver so you just need to know the platform #. We ended up sharing the taxi with others.
Buen Camino
If that is the only bus (I arrive on SUnday) than it is not possible as my train arrivas to Pamplona at 1:24 PM if on time so there is no chanxe that I can catch the 1:30 PM bus. I'll check if thee is another bus to Roncesvalles . Thank you!

Buen Camino
That’s a mega good idea, have you got a link for the bus company? Also, do you mean a taxi from Ronsevalles?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I can see that there is also a Bla-Bla car possibility but since it is Sunday I need it, chances are slim.
No busses from Pamplona to Roncesvalles on Sunday as far as I can see :(

There are always taxis sitting at the airport to take you to downtown to Pamplona. I think a fare to SJPdP at that hour of the day would make the taxi drivers dreams come true. It could be hundreds of euros not withstanding a border crossing. Lots of people will say to find other pilgrims on the plane to share the cost and that is an option. Better yet book a room in Pamplona and take the public transport the next morning,
Border crossings are irrelevant in Europe. We have few movement of labour good and services.

what you’ll be paying for is the cost of the taxi to go back to base.

Maybe a bus? look at blahblah.com which is car sharing

That’s a mega good idea, have you got a link for the bus company? Also, do you mean a taxi from Ronsevalles?
Hi, yes, bus from Pamplona to Ronsevalles and then get a taxi at Ronsevalles to St JPdP. Sorry, I forgot the name of the bus company. I think it is Alsa that sells tickets to St JPdP, but it was the bus company in the booth to the left of Alsa in the main bus terminal, that goes to Roncesvalles.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hello all,

I am arriving in Pamplona by plane on Wednesday May 24 at 5:10 pm and want to get a taxi to SJPDP. I called teletaxi San Fermin and they said just call from the airport. I am a bit nervous now about there not being a taxi available and would love to have a reservation.. Does anyone know other taxi services doing that route that I can make a reservation with. I did not have great luck with google to land on something that worked. Thanks.
I am arriving in Pamplona on Thursday, May 25 by train at 13:24 , after the bus leaves for Pamploma. I am looking to share a taxi to St Jean as the cost of a taxi is very high. liz

Here's a taxi company that does this, and their rates are one their website.

Here's a taxi company that does this, and their rates are one their website.

Thank you. I did make a booking a few weeks ago and asked to share with as many people as possible. However, I leave in three days and they are yet to respond to any but my initial email. I will keep trying!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Just wondering, are people who have done this before confident that if I just show up in Pamplona around 1300 in the afternoon, then I will find pilgrims to share a taxi to SJJP?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I'll try to find it.
Anyway, thanks
On the main forum page scroll down past the Newest Questions, Live from the Camino, etc. to Pilgrim Topics Related to all Routes.

Screenshot_20230530_174037_Firefox.jpg

Click on any of those sub forums. When you are in a sub forum you can do a search of that forum only by choosing to search "this forum" rather than "Everywhere."

There is also a list of "tagged topics" that come up often.

Tag Topics

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum

I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
We are leaving May 4th for the Camino, starting in Ponferrada. I tried online to book the Correos Pac Monchila luggage transfer service and it provided a drop down list box of specific...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back