• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi Share - Pamplona to SJPP April 18, 2022

jlietzow

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 Camino Frances
I'll be traveling with my wife and her sister, arriving in Pamplona at the train station at about 2:45 pm on April 18. We're planning to reserve a taxi to SJPP from there.

The taxi can carry as many as 8 people for the same fare (€135). Anyone care to join us?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'll be traveling with my wife and her sister, arriving in Pamplona at the train station at about 2:45 pm on April 18. We're planning to reserve a taxi to SJPP from there.

The taxi can carry as many as 8 people for the same fare (€135). Anyone care to join us?
I will arrive in Pamplona on April 18 and am heading directly to SJPP also, unfortunately not until 19:40. I would like to share a taxi if anyone else is around at that time. How did you reserve a taxi? Is it necessary?

I will arrive in Pamplona on April 18 and am heading directly to SJPP also, unfortunately not until 19:40. I would like to share a taxi if anyone else is around at that time. How did you reserve a taxi? Is it necessary?
It's probably not necessary, but you can reserve with this taxi company and they will attempt to pool pilgrims together to split the cost.

If you are still looking.... I will be arriving around the same time by train from Madrid. I would love to join you. Have you booked a taxi yet? I know another pilgrim on the same train looking to share a taxi, too. He may have already booked one.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
If you are still looking.... I will be arriving around the same time by train from Madrid. I would love to join you. Have you booked a taxi yet? I know another pilgrim on the same train looking to share a taxi, too. He may have already booked one.
I have reserved a taxi for 3:00 pm (15:00) on April 18. During the reservation process I chose the option to share the ride with other pilgrims if possible. I suspect that if you reserve a taxi using the same method that they'll match us up in the same taxi.

Sounds like we're on the same train from Madrid. We arrive from Charlotte, NC at 8:25 and are planning to catch the Cercanías from the airport to Puerta de Atocha station. Hope to see you in Spain!

P.S., I found that the button to reserve the taxi didn't work properly on the English version of the page. I switched to the Spanish version and was able to reserve that way.

I have reserved a taxi for 3:00 pm (15:00) on April 18. During the reservation process I chose the option to share the ride with other pilgrims if possible. I suspect that if you reserve a taxi using the same method that they'll match us up in the same taxi.

Sounds like we're on the same train from Madrid. We arrive from Charlotte, NC at 8:25 and are planning to catch the Cercanías from the airport to Puerta de Atocha station. Hope to see you in Spain!

P.S., I found that the button to reserve the taxi didn't work properly on the English version of the page. I switched to the Spanish version and was able to reserve that way.

Sounds like we are also on the same plane. I catch it in Atlanta and it stops in Charlotte. BA 1611?

Sounds like we are also on the same plane. I catch it in Atlanta and it stops in Charlotte. BA 1611?
We fly out of a little regional airport - Akron/Canton and then connect in Charlotte. Ours is listed as an American Airlines flight, AA 748, but I suspect it is also sold as a British Air flight.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yes my ticket says the flight is operated by A A . I contacted the other person, Gonzalo, and he says yes to the taxi share. Just so we are assured the taxi doesn't put others in and leave us out can you add two to your reservation for three? Does it leave from the train station? Will it the taxi wait if the train is late? When I booked my train ticket it gave ETA of 1452.

Yes my ticket says the flight is operated by A A . I contacted the other person, Gonzalo, and he says yes to the taxi share. Just so we are assured the taxi doesn't put others in and leave us out can you add two to your reservation for three? Does it leave from the train station? Will it the taxi wait if the train is late? When I booked my train ticket it gave ETA of 1452.
I don't think that I can change our reservation - only cancel it. But I have heard that the taxi company does try to match pilgrims to SJPP so I don't expect you'll have any trouble, especially given that you're still 3 weeks away from your arrival in Pamplona.

I mentioned that we were on the train from Madrid when I made the reservation so that they can adjust if the train is late (which I hear is rather common). I would guess that many of their customers arrive on that train, so I'm sure they're well versed in waiting for it to arrive. I reserved the pickup for the train station.

See you in a few weeks!

To jlietzow I too will arrive Pamplona train station tomorrow 18 April at 14:52.....let me know how we can meet up as I would love to car-share.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
To jlietzow I too will arrive Pamplona train station tomorrow 18 April at 14:52.....let me know how we can meet up as I would love to car-share.
At this point we no longer have a reservation for the taxi. We received an email from them last week that stated:

Hello.

We do not have shared taxi.

At the taxi stands you will find free taxis to make the transfer or you can request one by calling +34948232300.

Greetings.

So we're just going to see what happens once we get to Pamplona. Good luck with your travels - hope to see you there!

Thank you for your quick response.

If you want we can meet at the central ticket booth in Pamplona and plan the next step.

Steve

+17862674182

Thank you for your quick response.

If you want we can meet at the central ticket booth in Pamplona and plan the next step.

Steve

+17862674182
Sounds good Steve. I'll be the tall bald guy looking confused 🤔.

Jay
WhatsApp 330.737.1732
(local number TBD)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sounds good Jay I'll be the 6 fot tall grey-haired guy with a grey backpack looking confused. Se you later today.

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back