• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Tent in the Pomeranian way

BillCarson1)

Time of past OR future Camino
Hola, estoy pensando en dar un paseo de 2 semanas desde Gansk. Mi idea es ir con carpa y hacer camping gratis, aunque mi idea también es ir a un camping o lugar de recepción, casas particulares, hostales ... Me gustaría saber qué posibilidades hay de camping hay en el Camino Pomerania. También he escuchado que es recomendable vacunarse contra la picadura de garrapata. ¿Es realmente necesario? Si alguien quiere unirse a mi camino, ¡sería genial!

[Moderator inserted Godgle translation]: Hi, I plan to hike a section of the Pomeranian Trail from Gansk in mid-August. My idea is 2 weeks and walking 25 km a day. I go with a tent although one day I will go to a hostel or camping. I would like to get in touch with someone who has traveled this path recently and has a list of cheap accommodation, reception places or private homes. I would also love if someone wanted to walk with me even if it was some section. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola BillCarson1,
Desgraciadamente, todavía no he recorrido el Camino de Pomerania. Sin embargo, he recibido como regalo una guía en la que se menciona una dirección de Internet. Puede consultar la página en alemán o en inglés, entre otros idiomas.

Tal vez encuentre allí alguna información.

Buen camino

Michael

Hola BillCarson1,
Desgraciadamente, todavía no he recorrido el Camino de Pomerania. Sin embargo, he recibido como regalo una guía en la que se menciona una dirección de Internet. Puede consultar la página en alemán o en inglés, entre otros idiomas.

Tal vez encuentre allí alguna información.

Buen camino

Michael
Thanks!!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum

An article in the weekend edition of the Irish Times. I hope it can be accessed. If not, just follow the website above. Go n-éirí an bóthar leat, Credit for Gaelic version, @wayfarer...
The official Via Francigena site has published a list of free walks ** happening in 2024. If you happen to be passing through you might want to take part - or avoid that section that day. (**...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.