• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD Test needed flying from uk to lisbon

OBSOLETE COVID THREAD

makingtrax

Time of past OR future Camino
El norte2010
Portuguese 2014
Primativo 2016
Frances sept 2017!
Just checked in for Ryan flight from Stanstead to Lisbon for mon 25th. Im trippled vaxed on NZ passport. Appears i need an antigen or PCR test to board plane! Not sure how to go about ordering or if i actually do need this now. Anyone else just done this flight that can help with up to date info. Would appriciate up help. Thankyou

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Not sure if this helps as we have British passports but we are flying from Stansted to Porto tomorrow and only need Vax. I filled in the Passenger Locator Form but didn't need to upload any proof of the Vax unlike the Spanish PLF where we did. I have the QR code from the Portuguese PLF and have printed out my UK Vax certs.
Sorry but not sure if this helps at all. I thought requirements depended on where you are flying from.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ryanair are quite good at giving you the correct information and links etc. Was it them that told you this? I'm not aware of there being any requirement for tests for Spain or Portugal, only for triple vaccination.

Ryanair are quite good at giving you the correct information and links etc. Was it them that told you this? I'm not aware of there being any requirement for tests for Spain or Portugal, only for triple vaccination.
Thankyou. I rechecked on Portuguese webpage and definitely says if vaxed no test required. I have been in uk 2 weeks and triple vaxed. I think Ryan send this message to all but only pertains to unvaxed passengers. I will arrive at airport early enough to get test if necessary. Thankyou for all your replies.

They sent me this info before i sent them evidence of triple vax certificate. Think im sorted now.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
It took me a while to work out my requirements for entering Spain by ferry. As you first read it it says you must get a test, then much later on it says unless you have been triple vaxxed, like most people have been, so really they should reword the whole thing so most people don't have to concentrate on a whole document.

Not sure if this helps as we have British passports but we are flying from Stansted to Porto tomorrow and only need Vax. I filled in the Passenger Locator Form but didn't need to upload any proof of the Vax unlike the Spanish PLF where we did. I have the QR code from the Portuguese PLF and have printed out my UK Vax certs.
Sorry but not sure if this helps at all. I thought requirements depended on where you are flying from.
Think u are correct it depends from where u are flying from, hence as im flying from UK i dont think i need it as im tripled vaxed even on nz passport. But i will download QRcode as u mentioned as i had forgotton that! Enjoy your camino.

Think u are correct it depends from where u are flying from, hence as im flying from UK i dont think i need it as im tripled vaxed even on nz passport. But i will download QRcode as u mentioned as i had forgotton that! Enjoy your camino.
Print off your QR code if you can. Much easier on paper at check in /passport control

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Print off your QR code if you can. Much easier on paper at check in /passport control
Ive searched my samsung app playstore and cant seem to find this app! What would i search for it under please. Thankyou

Ive searched my samsung app playstore and cant seem to find this app! What would i search for it under please. Thankyou
Did you have your jabs in the UK? If so, you can download the NHS app and it's easy to log in. That's what I did and from there you can email yourself your covid certificate and print it off. If it's all NZ I have no idea.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
You don't need an app. Did you fill in the Portuguese Passenger Locator form https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card ? When you complete it, you receive an email with a PDF doc attached. To open it, use your passport no. as the password. The QR code is in this doc. If you can, print it out along with your Vax certificate otherwise show it on your phone at the Ryanair gate. Good luck!

You don't need an app. Did you fill in the Portuguese Passenger Locator form https://portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en/passenger-locator-card ? When you complete it, you receive an email with a PDF doc attached. To open it, use your passport no. as the password. The QR code is in this doc. If you can, print it out along with your Vax certificate otherwise show it on your phone at the Ryanair gate. Good luck!
Thankyou. So much. Yes ive worked it out now to this point. Got the qr code etc as im visiting here ive no or little access to printers so will wing it. Cheers kay

If I'm not sure I've understood then I assume 75% (actually 95%) of the rest of the population haven't understood either. I do what I think is right and it always is :)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thankyou. So much. Yes ive worked it out now to this point. Got the qr code etc as im visiting here ive no or little access to printers so will wing it. Cheers kay
Am sure you'll be fine. Most people have everything on their phones. I just have a habit of printing everything "just in case!
Buen Camino.

Just checked in for Ryan flight from Stanstead to Lisbon for mon 25th. Im trippled vaxed on NZ passport. Appears i need an antigen or PCR test to board plane! Not sure how to go about ordering or if i actually do need this now. Anyone else just done this flight that can help with up to date info. Would appriciate up help. Thankyou
Look at Randox Health - they do tests at Stansted. You will need to factor in process time - I have planned to be at Stansted and have my test 5hrs before flight time.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Yes but difficult to print when u are on holiday and no access etc but i am still excited to be starting my 10th Camino.
With sons help ive managed to check in for flight, download Portuguese locator page etc and download nz vac cert etc but still cant print boarding card as i have to have a check at ryan desk. I hope they dont charge me the ÂŁ40 boarding card print fee as ive tried everything to print ot and its not allowed!! Monday will see.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back