A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Thank U, farewell and Buen Camino

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2008, Le Puy route 2013
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd touch base and say a BIG thank you for helping me prepare for my camino, I'm just about to head off to the airport. I start my Camino this Sunday and cannot believe the time has finally arrived... I look forward bumping into some of you along the road.

Buen Camino to you all

Thank you everyone, you have all played a big part in my preparations and all the very best to each and every single one.
Love, light and smiles
Sonia
:D

P.S. I'll update you along the road

Advertisment

To both of you (and anyone else starting) - all I can say is enjoy!! I'm sure you going to have a wonderful journey.

I'm actually very envious of everyone starting now :mrgreen: 35 more days and I'll also be there!!

Advertisment

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Can all of you 2008 pilgrims please let us have your Blog URL's so that we can follow you. Also, remember your username and log in password for this forum - once you are on a strange computer the forum will require your details to log in.
Buen, buen camino all of you.

sillydoll said:
Can all of you 2008 pilgrims please let us have your Blog URL's so that we can follow you.
Good idea (as always) Sil. I don't have a blog - actually wouldn't even know how to do one :oops: but will try and log onto this site when or if I can.

Camino(s) past & future
Many, various, and continuing.
They won´t be virtually whooping it up online, they´ll be hanging out for real at The Peaceable Kingdom in Moratinos, or over at Ivar´s house in Santiago!

Buen Camino all you Pilgs! Walk Easy, and don´t even think about littering!

Reb.

Buen Camino to all you pilgrims settting out over the next weeks :) . I'll be keeping lookout for you on the Forum. I might see some of the later starters in Rabanal last 2 weeks of June - working as hospitalero at Refugio Gaucelmo.
Best wishes,
Brendan

Deirdre

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés (2007), Camino Francés (2008), Camino Portugués (2010), Camino Aragonés - from Lourdes (2012)
Buen Camino to all... safe journey, ¡Qué Santiago os Bendiga!
Ultreya,

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
bib Camino Frances 19
Aus_thomas Camino Frances 8
E Camino Frances 7
biarritzdon Camino Frances 29
Jersey Camino Frances 4

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.6%