A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

thanks to all my Camino family. I need advice?

Camino Badges
Camino(s) past & future
Plan to walk Camino de Santiago April/May/June 2016.
Hi, I have come to Finisterre, I have spent 2 days and now I'm ready to San add Sebastian for 6 days before our journey ends. Any, advice will be respectfully greeted.
Buen Camino!

Norwayoa pi lo n

Camino2010

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés
SJPP to Santiago (2010)
SJPP to Fisterra (2011)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2012)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2015)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2016)
Hello, NorwegianWalker! Congratulations! I'm curious, what sort of advice would you like? Personally, if I had 6 more days I would happily spend it in Fisterra (Finisterre). I love it there. :) Have you been to both Langosteira Beach and Mar de Fora Beach? Those are two of my favourite places on Earth, and I visit them daily when I have the opportunity to! I also enjoy walking to the lighthouse, but Mar de Fora is my favourite place for sunset. I haven't been to San Sebastian yet so I can't help you there, but whatever you decide, enjoy the rest of your time as fully as you can.

Rachel :)

P.S. Walking to Muxia is also beautiful, if you have the time and energy and desire for it.

Camino(s) past & future
Hello, NorwegianWalker! Congratulations! I'm curious, what sort of advice would you like? Personally, if I had 6 more days I would happily spend it in Fisterra (Finisterre). I love it there. :) Have you been to both Langosteira Beach and Mar de Fora Beach? Those are two of my favourite places on Earth, and I visit them daily when I have the opportunity to! I also enjoy walking to the lighthouse, but Mar de Fora is my favourite place for sunset. I haven't been to San Sebastian yet so I can't help you there, but whatever you decide, enjoy the rest of your time as fully as you can.

P.S. Walking to Muxia is also beautiful, if you have the time and energy and desire for it.
Hi Rachel I would absolutely love to do more things here in Fisterra. I would even love to do a walk with you here in Fisterra today or tomorrow?

Sincerely
Norwegianwalker

Camino(s) past & future
Hello, NorwegianWalker! Congratulations! I'm curious, what sort of advice would you like? Personally, if I had 6 more days I would happily spend it in Fisterra (Finisterre). I love it there. :) Have you been to both Langosteira Beach and Mar de Fora Beach? I haven't been or seen or smelling for fresh air. Please contact me or facebook me at Frode Dønnestad
Frode D.

Camino2010

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Francés
SJPP to Santiago (2010)
SJPP to Fisterra (2011)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2012)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2015)
SJPP to Fisterra/Muxia (2016)
Hi Rachel I would absolutely love to do more things here in Fisterra. I would even love to do a walk with you here in Fisterra today or tomorrow?

Sincerely
Norwegianwalker
Oh, it would be beautiful to walk in Fisterra today, but I'm not on the Camino right now (only in my thoughts and memories). But say hello to the ocean for me!

P.S. If you go to the Municipal Albergue on the main street (near the bus stop), or Albergue de Paz (it's a little harder to find but on the waterfront and there signs pointing the way there), you'll find friendly people who can show you how to get to the beaches. Both places have a map up on the wall. Langosteira Beach is the long one on the way into town. That's where people go to find seashells. Mar de Fora Beach is on the other side of the peninsula.

Last edited:

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 41 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 155 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 259 25.0%