• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

That peregrina feeling...

Time of past OR future Camino
Yearly and Various 2014-2019
Via Monastica 2022
Walking out the door with a pack on my back this morning, I felt that 'different' feeling....
And it struck me because this is the same place as yesterday. It's not a different planet. But now I'm a shadow on the road, moving through. Still here in this place but no longer of it in the way I was yesterday.

The feeling is not unlike what happens setting out on any journey, but different: the way is long and getting there is a great unkown.

Buen camino brothers and sisters of the road. Safe walking for us all and see you fellow vagrants out there, along the way.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Safe Travels and Buen Camino to you both. Camino Blessings.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Walking out the door with a pack on my back this morning, I felt that 'different' feeling....
And it struck me because this is the same place as yesterday. It's not a different planet. But now I'm a shadow on the road, moving through. Still here in this place but no longer of it in the way I was yesterday.

The feeling is not unlike what happens setting out on any journey, but different: the way is long and getting there is a great unkown.

Buen camino brothers and sisters of the road. Safe walking for us all and see you fellow vagrants out there, along the way.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Back