A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The abundance of this forum

Camino(s) past & future
(2009): Camino Frances
(2011): Sevilla-Salamanca, VdlP
(2012): Salamanca-SdC, VdlP
(2014): SJpdP-Astorga
(2015): Astorga-SdC
(2016) May Pamplona-Moratinos; Sept.:Burgos-SdC
(2016): August/Sept: Camino San Olav (Burgos-Covarubbias), Burgos-Sarria
(2017): May: Portuguese; Sept: Pamplona-SdC
How should I start? It must obviously be by giving fullest thanks to Ivar: The nonprofit guy who keeps the world's most valuable Camino resource alive and kickin'. Proud to be a fellow countryman, Ivar. I hope, wish, and believe, that anyone who has benefitted from this tremendous resource, would contribute and make a small donation towards keeping this resource alive.

Other than that, I am so thrilled by watching how experienced members are trying to help the newbies. How good! And that so many people are turningh to the Camino for aid in their struggles, being it personal, or other. Many issues have been resolved on the Camino, in many peculiar ways: It is for you to discover and find out.

I hope you will all grasp the bigger meaning of things by walking the Camino: The Camino contains a lot of answers if you are open to questioning and listening. It is a strangely powerful thing.

But I digress: By reading many posts in here, I realize that this forum (and the Camino) attracts beautiful people, with their inner thoughts, meanings, and well-wishes for other people: What a treat! The mood here is of pleacance and compassion, good wishes for all. I thank you all for that. I have many friends here, though I haven't met them (yet); It sort of goes without saying. Thank you all.

Well, back to reality: Have to check if my 58 gr. towel dries as fast as I have hoped...

Checked: It did!

Buen Camino to you all! Only 2 weeks more and I am on the road again!

Last edited:

Advertisment

indyinmaine

Camino(s) past & future
Frances - SJPdP to Santiago - Sept/Oct 2013
How should I start? It must obviously be by giving fullest thanks to Ivar: The nonprofit guy who keeps the world's most valuable Camino resource alive and kickin'. Proud to be a fellow countryman, Ivar. I hope, wish, and believe, that anyone who has benefitted from this tremendous resource, would contribute and make a small donation towards keeping this resource alive.

Other than that, I am so thrilled by watching how experienced members are trying to help the newbies. How good! And that so many people are turningh to the Camino for aid in their struggles, being it personal, or other. Manty issues have been resolved on the Camino, in many peculiar ways: It is for you to discover and find out.

I hope you will all grasp the bigger meaning of things by walking the Camino: The Camino contains a lot of answers if you are open to questioning and listening. It is a strangely powerful thing.

But I digress: By reading many posts in here, I realize that this forum (and the Camino) attracts beautiful people, with their inner thoughts, meanings, and well-wishes for other people: What a treat! The mood here is of pleacance and compassion, good wishes for all. I thank you all for that. I have many friends here, though I haven't met them (yet); It sort of goes without saying. Thank you all.

Well, back to reality: Have to check if my 58 gr. towel dries as fast as I have hoped...

You're going to carry an extra 58 grams of towel????!!! Streak!

Camino(s) past & future
You're going to carry an extra 58 grams of towel????!!! Streak!
For all my sins, yes, :D I believe I will be forgiven in the Pilgrims office...?;) But I must confess; I have many dirty sins that need be forgiven,,,

Cheynee

Camino(s) past & future
2013 May-June

Other than that, I am so thrilled by watching how experienced members are trying to help the newbies. How good! And that so many people are turningh to the Camino for aid in their struggles, being it personal, or other. Many issues have been resolved on the Camino, in many peculiar ways: It is for you to discover and find out.

I second all you wrote Alex and I wish you buen camino! Have a truly wonderful journey.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
Alex - See you at St. Jean on 26 April! On to Santiago!
YEP! On we shall go, with light hearts and positive spirits! Good experiences, good stories, good food, a cold beer, no snoring people (except ourselves), new friends, and... Ultreya!

Last edited:

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Pilgrims here right now

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 8 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 32 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 106 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 172 24.5%