Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Masks
12 different designs, shipped world wide from Santiago.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

The Best Campgrounds at the Spanish Atlantic Coast | Camino del Norte accomodations

Walking Nature World

Year of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (2018)
In today's video we are happy to present you 9 best and most beautiful campsites at the Spanish Atlantic oceancoast. We discovered them while walking Camino de Santiago del Norte and very excited to share them with you. They are all beautiful# situated in scenic locations and unique of their kind. If you're ready - then let's begin!

Watch the full video here:

Let us know if you found this information useful and which campsite was your favourite. Feel free to ask us any further questions dropping us a message.

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

makingtrax

El norte2010
Portuguese 2014
Primativo 2016
Frances sept 2017!
In today's video we are happy to present you 9 best and most beautiful campsites at the Spanish Atlantic oceancoast. We discovered them while walking Camino de Santiago del Norte and very excited to share them with you. They are all beautiful# situated in scenic locations and unique of their kind. If you're ready - then let's begin!

Watch the full video here:

Let us know if you found this information useful and which campsite was your favourite. Feel free to ask us any further questions dropping us a message.

makingtrax

El norte2010
Portuguese 2014
Primativo 2016
Frances sept 2017!
Could you please tell me the average price charged for one person in small tent travelling by bike per night. I'm cycling g el norte I reverse in August and concerned albergues will all be full so might buy a tent in Santiago for trip back to bayonne. Thanking you in advance. Kiwi kay

Walking Nature World

Camino del Norte (2018)
Could you please tell me the average price charged for one person in small tent travelling by bike per night. I'm cycling g el norte I reverse in August and concerned albergues will all be full so might buy a tent in Santiago for trip back to bayonne. Thanking you in advance. Kiwi kay

Yes, sure, the average price we were charged was 15-20 euros but that's for two people. For one person and a tent generally it's around 7 to 10 euros. That's a great decision to go camping, hope you will enjoy it very much!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads