• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Caminho Portugués – Lisbon to Oporto [Deleted]

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
ivar submitted a new resource:

The Caminho Portugués – Lisbon to Oporto - The Caminho Portugués – Lisbon to Oporto

View attachment 9098

The Confraternity of St James has published Guides to the Caminho Portugués in two sections. A Guide to the route from Porto – Santiago is also available. The Guides are available in printed form and also to download from the CSJ Website: http://www.csj.org.uk/guides-online.htm These Guides can only be kept up to date for future pilgrims if users send their comments to the authors of the Guides. Their e mail addresses are listed in the Guide.

1. ...

Read more about this resource...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
If my understanding of how this resources section works is correct, anyone who has downloaded this Lisbon-Porto guide will get a note that I have posted this comment. If that's the case, here is my plea -- If you have used this guide in 2014, I would greatly appreciate comments, corrections, and any other additional information you think should be added. I will soon begin working on the 2014 revisions.

I know I sound like a broken record, but the only way this guide will remain useful is if people pay it forward. I will cull the forum posts for additional information, but it really helps to get direct comments from people who used the guide recently and can say -- on page 4, you made a mistake with this phone number, etc etc etc.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you, fingers crossed! Buen camino, Laurie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back