Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

The Camino Do Mar reopens from Ribadeo.

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Just seen this on a face book page with the exception of the town Bruela which was the place which had the high R Rate which prompted a lockdown, A Marina is open to pilgrims again.
We only got as far as Barreiros (from Ribadeo) before we found out that A Mariña Lucense was in lockdown from midnight that night, so we had to get out of the area before being stuck there! Luckily, we had the car in Ribadeo, so we managed to get back there and drive all the way to O Barqueiro, which is the first village in A Coruña province.

I am DEFINITELY going back.

Isca-camigo

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Various ones.
The friend who is walking from Avila( we call it the great snake Camino) was in Luarca last night, today he walks to Castropol and on to Ribadeo tomorrow to start this route with the rest of the Camigos. Im treating this as my Camino for this year, their photos and stories will be mine.

The friend who is walking from Avila( we call it the great snake Camino) was in Luarca last night, today he walks to Castropol and on to Ribadeo tomorrow to start this route with the rest of the Camigos. Im treating this as my Camino for this year, their photos and stories will be mine.
Luarca to Castropol is a long long way! In one stage?

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated