A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

The Camino Do Mar reopens from Ribadeo.

Charrito

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés
Portugués
Portugués Var. Esp.
Port. Cost
Fisterra
Inglés
Invierno
Norte
Sanabrés
Primitivo
Just seen this on a face book page with the exception of the town Bruela which was the place which had the high R Rate which prompted a lockdown, A Marina is open to pilgrims again.
We only got as far as Barreiros (from Ribadeo) before we found out that A Mariña Lucense was in lockdown from midnight that night, so we had to get out of the area before being stuck there! Luckily, we had the car in Ribadeo, so we managed to get back there and drive all the way to O Barqueiro, which is the first village in A Coruña province.

I am DEFINITELY going back.

Isca-camigo

Camino(s) past & future
Various ones.
The friend who is walking from Avila( we call it the great snake Camino) was in Luarca last night, today he walks to Castropol and on to Ribadeo tomorrow to start this route with the rest of the Camigos. Im treating this as my Camino for this year, their photos and stories will be mine.

Charrito

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés
Portugués
Portugués Var. Esp.
Port. Cost
Fisterra
Inglés
Invierno
Norte
Sanabrés
Primitivo
The friend who is walking from Avila( we call it the great snake Camino) was in Luarca last night, today he walks to Castropol and on to Ribadeo tomorrow to start this route with the rest of the Camigos. Im treating this as my Camino for this year, their photos and stories will be mine.
Luarca to Castropol is a long long way! In one stage?

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 323 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 94 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 373 28.7%
  • October

Votes: 157 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock