• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Camino Exhibition

Goran

A new member almost eight years
Time of past OR future Camino
'17. CF, '18.CP, '19.CN, '22.CVDLP, '23CF
In my house on the corridor's walls is Camino de Santiago exhibition from the last three Caminos. I hope so that is normal peregrino's behaviour.

What do you think about that?20200511_173702.jpg

Attachments

• 20200511_174121.jpg
    20200511_174121.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • 20200511_174106.jpg
    20200511_174106.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • 20200511_173643.jpg
    20200511_173643.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • 20200511_173710.jpg
    20200511_173710.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20200511_173720.jpg
    20200511_173720.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 20200512_193908.jpg
    20200512_193908.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
In my house on the corridor's walls is Camino de Santiago exhibition from the last three Caminos. I hope so that is normal peregrino behavior.

What do you think about that?View attachment 74832
👍Fret not...very normal behaviour!
And how lovely to have reminders of all your Caminos each time you walk past.
👣 🌏
PS. I visited Zagreb (& other parts of Croatia) after finishing the Via Francigena last year. I thought the city was a gem & being inland, refreshingly not overrun but a certain tourism sector! 🤭

Last edited:
LOL. This is a great idea! Why did I not think of this before? I have a favorite photo of me and my Camino family in the room that I most work in, but, otherwise, I try to keep my addiction under wraps. But, you're right! Be Loud and Be Proud!!! I'm going to start digging through my photos (not much of a dig, I look at them often) and spread them around the house.
Then, I'm going to start watching The Way . . . in the middle of the day!
Alot!!!
Buen Camino, Everyone!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You're in great company, pilgrim! I too, have a Camino wall under contruction at the moment. I have seven framed photos and waiting to frame my credential once our shops open up. It's great way to get inspired every day!!

You're in great company, pilgrim! I too, have a Camino wall under contruction at the moment. I have seven framed photos and waiting to frame my credential once our shops open up. It's great way to get inspired every day!!
I just added credentials which aren't on the wall in a corridor then in a living room🙂

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
For some reason, I hesitate to put my passports on the wall. How to show both sides? What if the sun washed the stamps out? What if, what if . . . ?? My certificates are framed but, again, I've tried to keep my addition hidden, don't want to drive other people crazy. My Forum friends, however, get it!

Oh @FooteK, you're singing my song. I'm gonna watch The Way in the middle of the day too!!
Pity I can only narrow it down to about 200 photos that I want to frame and hang!!!
Lucky you, able to narrow it down to 200. I ca’t bypass not even one, even the duplicates. Camino fever, I have it bad.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Yes, me too, down the hallway....from 2016.....6 Compostellas from the Francis and shells & photos of my six Caminos. I am so addicted I flew to Europe twice last year and did 3 caminos, over 1000 klms. But am I glad I did now! Cease the moment.....From Porto, from Lisbon, & from Ferrol. I have the Finisterre & Muxia certificates up there as well as the halfway certificate cert from Sahagun. Also the certicate from the San Francisco church in SdC.
My son has his 800klm effort, shell & credential up too. We're Mad about parchment....can't figure out how to frame both sides of my credencials....
Love

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Me too, being from Tasmania!
@Anniesantiago & @David Tallan are clearly good at the maths, maybe they could do it for us... 🤣
Just kidding Annie & David...unless you're clutching for something to do! 😁
👣 🌏
PS. How did you both work it out by the way?
I'm not sure where the exact number on my arrow came from. My wife worked it out (it was a gift). I expect the number is "as the crow flies" rather than a walking distance and determined with the help of Google Maps. It would be hard to work out an exact walking distance from Toronto without knowing the route to be taken and with the pesky little ocean in the way.

I must make myself an arrow like anniesantiago's only the distance from my home to Santiago is 19,551 kilometres according to Mr. Google. Is anyone further than that?

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back