• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Camino in Dublin

Peadarmac

Irlandes Pedro
Time of past OR future Camino
Astorga-S de C '11,'18,19
St Jean-Belorado '13 & '17
Belorado-Astorga '15
Fisterra-Muxia '11,'18,'19

Attachments

• IMG_4260.JPG
    IMG_4260.JPG
    460.7 KB · Views: 17
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Peadarmac - 'Love the photos! Thank you for posting them.

Coincidentally, my brother Phil and sister-in-law Chris were in Dublin during the first week of this month. Phil posted a similar photo on Facebook on 6 July, knowing that I'd love to see it. Here it is:

13626949_10153893906986374_3149977543044819018_n.jpg

It just goes to show that the Camino is everywhere.

Phil and his twin brother Glen, and I, will be walking from St Jean to Santiago and out to Finisterre in 2019, to celebrate their 60th birthday. They're already in the Camino spirit - when we all get together it's a major topic of happy discussion.

Cheers from Sydney -

Jenny

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks Peadarmac. I can't believe I cycle past there several times a week and never made the connection! Mind you I've been off my bike for the last six months due to camino training so I tend to vary my route a little. Maybe that's why I missed it!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back