Search 62305 Camino Questions

Advertisement

The Camino on Google Maps

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Jerome! Your map looks great! I've been wanting to make one myself, but can't figure out how to do it. :( Can I be lazy & link to your map from my blog? :D

Kelly--on my way back to Spain

Pocket guide that pack a punch
1.4 oz (40g) pocket guides with gems of wisdom to ponder during and after your Camino
Now to successfully prepare to avoid failure
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 3rd Edition

BobM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
V Frances; V Podensis; V Francigena; V Portugues; V Francigena del Sud; Jakobsweg. Jaffa - Jerusalem
Well done, Jerome :D I love your map. What a fantastic way to "travel" the camino.

BTW, some of the more expensive cameras now have GPS and you can automatically link pics to Google Maps.

Regards

Bob M

BobM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
V Frances; V Podensis; V Francigena; V Portugues; V Francigena del Sud; Jakobsweg. Jaffa - Jerusalem
For jerome74, I have taken the liberty of placing a link to your map in my blog (http://www.bobm.bigblog.com.au/index.do)

If you object, please let me know and I will remove the article.

Regards

Bob M

Most read last week in this forum

Hello I am going to walk camino from Roncevalles to Navarette . Can't do the whole thing and this is my 1st time. I have months to prep still and I am 61 in reasonably good shape . I am...
My partner and I will be walking the Camino Frances in 2023, starting June 3rd. As we don't want to rush, I will book accommodation for the first few days in advance as I believe we may have...
I am planning to walk from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Leon starting early March. (It's the only section of the CF I have not walked.) I have two questions I'm hoping for input on. First, will...

How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides