• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Camino Podcast now on the forum

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

A few days ago I came across the Camino Podcast that Dave Whitson (@Dave on the forum) has been working on. I had sort of heard about it before, but never really listened to a full episode. I listened to episode 23 and loved it.

So I wrote him an e-mail asking if he would be interested in adding a section on the forum where we can add his episodes when they come out. My idea was that this might give him some more listeners, and also it would be good for the forum to get a podcast... for the ones that has been on the forum for while, you might remember that I played with the idea of creating a Camino Podcast my self, but I gave up the idea.. just no time. Bur Dave as done a great job with his.

I hope that you will like it. Thank you @Dave for letting me add your episodes to the forum!

If you have feedback or just comments on the episodes, I hope you will reply to the thread where the episode has been posted.

More here:
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/forums/camino-de-santiago-podcast.180/

Enjoy!
Ivar

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This is great, Ivar! I came across the podcast a few months back and was lucky enough to talk to Dave and share part of my caminos. Glad they'll be here for others to enjoy!

Thanks for posting these here, Ivar!

To all: I'm very open to topic ideas. While I have my own list of topics I want to pursue and people with whom I'd like to speak, the reality is that many of the conversations are spurred by pilgrims who are interested in sharing their stories. Get in touch if, like Deb, you want to get involved!

Dave

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for posting these here, Ivar!

To all: I'm very open to topic ideas. While I have my own list of topics I want to pursue and people with whom I'd like to speak, the reality is that many of the conversations are spurred by pilgrims who are interested in sharing their stories. Get in touch if, like Deb, you want to get involved!

Dave
Thanks @Dave ! Feel free to write your own intro, we can substitute your with mine if you like. Either way, I hope you will get some good feedback/questions/ideas for new episodes from the interaction with people on the forum.

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Hi Dave - is it possible to listen to the podcast offline? It would be great to listen while walking!

Mary Louise

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Dave - is it possible to listen to the podcast offline? It would be great to listen while walking!

Mary Louise

In addition to the iTunes link, which Ivar already shared, it's possible to download directly from the Soundcloud page. Go here, then click the ellipsis (...) beneath whichever episode you'd like to download. It will give you the option to do exactly that. Thanks for listening, Mary Louise!

Hi Ivar and Dave - thank you both! It worked - and I listened while I was walking with the dog yesterday. I look forward to listening to more.
cheers,
Mary Louise

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thanks Dave and Ivar,
I have been listening through SoundCloud during my morning workouts. Really enjoying the interviews and I am a little more than halfway through now.
Janet

I've been listening to these and am about two thirds of tge way through. I'm wondering if they've concluded or are on a hiatus? It seems that none have come out for a while.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back