• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

LIVE from the Camino The Camino provided

tjb1013

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2017)
Portugués (2019)
I need a CPAP. The wall outlets at Albergue Municipal in Azofra were not working (probably just a circuit breaker that can't be gotten to after hours).

The bathroom outlets were working.

The third floor was unoccupied.

Mis amigos de Camino, I was bumped to the penthouse.

Attachments

• IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3184.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,297
Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I stayed there too and believe your room was better than mine... while it seemed liked pure Albergue heaven to find out you got your own bedroom with bed, closet and opening window, when I went to lie down in the bed I realized it was a child's bed for someone <5'6 and 30" wide... that made for an uncomfortable night for my large 6'2" frame. The walk to the bathroom (aka Penthouse) was the only time I got to stretch out full length all night! I guess it true that the grass is always greener on the other side :)

...when I went to lie down in the bed I realized it was a child's bed for someone <5'6 and 30" wide... that made for an uncomfortable night for my large 6'2" frame.

I've thought most albergue beds are too short. I'm 5-10 and have just fit in about all of them.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I just bought the Philips Dreamstation Go, which I find noisy at the hose but which others (the nice fellow pilgrims and my possibly more honest family) assure me is pretty quiet.

JillGat,
My husband has a Trascend II which he took on the Camino last year. Bought a reconditioned one from Second Wind CPAP online and it works like a charm. The plugs worked in Azofra when we were there last summer, but tjb1013's does look convenient.
Janet

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I need a CPAP. The wall outlets at Albergue Municipal in Azrofa were not working (probably just a circuit breaker that can't be gotten to after hours).

The bathroom outlets were working.

The third floor was unoccupied.

Mis amigos de Camino, I was bumped to the penthouse.

I just stayed there a few nights ago, and I too need a CPAP. The outlets were not working, and I had a horrible night. They are very ill-equipped with outlets! I am betting when you were there, they cringed to have to deal with another CPAP problem, so soon after having to deal with mine! I didn't get the ensuite though, I had to sleep without my CPAP. I will not recommend this place!

I must need new reading glasses, I completely misread the CPAP reference and had a whole other picture of why you needed to sleep by the toilet...

Back