• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Day I Walked into Santiago de Compostela

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Beautiful video Deb. Thanks for posting the picture with me in it :) but hey..... I missed the after party. I was running to the airport to catch my flight back..... feeling like I'd left my heart behind in beautiful Santiago. Buen Camino, Sister :)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Another winner, thanks Deb. Wonderful memories of a lovely place. I haven't been to Memphis yet, but someday I will walk down "Beale".

Another winner, thanks Deb. Wonderful memories of a lovely place. I haven't been to Memphis yet, but someday I will walk down "Beale".
Thanks so much! Is not a great song, though? I've been to Memphis, and it's a really interesting place. Music is great, food is great, and listening to people talk is an adventure on its own, for sure!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
fabulous video! It makes me excited, anticipating my walk.
I felt really good about this video...I tried to do some kind of artistic things with it, but kind of essential...The day I walked into Santiago, there were friends, there was beer, I got a credential....

The joy was just so huge. The day....the day I walked in to Santiago <3

Deb:

I loved your video montage. The music was incredible too!

It was, in all my years of watching these home-brewed videos, the single BEST compilation I have ever seen. Bravo you!

In summary, "...by jove, I think you've GOT IT!"

NOW, I REALLY need to start planning my 2016 Camino in earnest...

Thank you for lighting a fire under me....

€149,-
Deb:

I loved your video montage. The music was incredible too!

It was, in all my years of watching these home-brewed videos, the single BEST compilation I have ever seen. Bravo you!

In summary, "...by jove, I think you've GOT IT!"

NOW, I REALLY need to start planning my 2016 Camino in earnest...

Thank you for lighting a fire under me....

Thanks so much! I love watching it too :) And I am so excited that you are going this year!

Hi Deb, again a wonderful video and great music.
Brought back lots off memories again.
When God willing we will arrive later this year for the third time in Santiago.
Wish you well, Peter.
How wonderful! I will pray that you arrive safely and happily in Santiago.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thank you
I felt really good about this video...I tried to do some kind of artistic things with it, but kind of essential...The day I walked into Santiago, there were friends, there was beer, I got a credential....

The joy was just so huge. The day....the day I walked in to Santiago <3
Thank you for posting this. It is a beautiful compilation

I'm getting very excited about my April Camino, my first. Deb, thanks for your inspiring videos (started to type 'inspirited' - they are that too!)

Gratefully, Priscilla

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back