• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

The Empty Work Uniforms Of Ferrol

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
From what I have heard, there has been a clash of classes for many, many years around the Naval shipyards. The removal of these many workers has likely not helped to address the conflict.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I went to the Shipbuilding museum yesterday evening, the Naval (Armada) museum on the same site was closed. It was the sort of thing that would be very interesting to those who are interested in that sort of thing. Lovely building and excellent displays but I felt like I needed an O-level in it already to appreciate it. The terminology was beyond my level of Spanish so I couldn't join the tour. I had to learn barber terminology today, and it was how to point a stone wall last week, so I can't do it all.

Thank you for the explanation of the uniforms, that's why I found this thread. They are still there, and there are disgruntled-looking people outside the door of the shipyard a bit further east, now I perhaps know why.

Back