• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

The Forum Patch

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
You new pilgrims, please don't forget to order your Forum Patch!

It's awesome to run into someone on the Camino who you recognize by the patch, only to find out you've conversed with them many times on the forum!!!

I met Wolverine in Santiago and a few others by having my patch on my pack.
I glued it on with fabric glue and it's still on tight!

They're inexpensive and a great way to support the forum.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hola Annie,
You're right to flag that forum readers / members should support Ivar's adventure.
It was exciting and special for me to meet Sil last July.
Just back after an all too short but good Camino from Valenca do Minho to Santiago.

Yeah, that was great fun! I started my camino with ChristinaDK & ended it with Anniesantiago! :D It's fun meeting someone you already "know," & being able to catch up on board gossip. lol!!

BTW, the best cup of coffee I had on the Camino was at that tiny bar next to Ivar's office.

Kelly

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I am so excited.....I got my patch today and only 5 months and we are off to Spain!!!!!!!

Argh. I lost my patch, and ordered a new one around Christmas, but I don't think I'll be getting one in time. I WILL have my "American Pilgrims on the Camino" patch on my green Osprey pack, so say hello!

Back