• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Holy Year Credenciale is available!

F

Former member 91017

I just wanted to thank @ivar for letting us know that the 2021 Ano Xacobeo credenciale had come available. The first thing I did this morning was order 5 of them! 2 are for the trip I will take in 2022 with my step-sister; 1 is for Spouse to take his solo Portugués in 2022; the last 2 are for the combination Norte/Inglés we hope to take before our knees are shot.

So thank you for the hope and for the service.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Here's the link

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I just wanted to thank @ivar for letting us know that the 2021 Ano Xacobeo credenciale had come available. The first thing I did this morning was order 5 of them! 2 are for the trip I will take in 2022 with my step-sister; 1 is for Spouse to take his solo Portugués in 2022; the last 2 are for the combination Norte/Inglés we hope to take before our knees are shot.

Does the Holy Year credencial have all those unnecessary maps on the back?

I wonder if they will print another version with 2022 on it?
A former colleague used to be the Chairman of the (UK) Royal Mint and tells me they scrapped three batches of ‘commemorative’ Brexit 50 pence coins with different dates on them until finally it happened. I did ask if he could smuggle a couple out as the scarcity value would have been immense, but he declined.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

I have ordered a few, so I look forward to receive them 🍀 🍀 🍀 :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Want so much to order 2 but the shipping is 33 euros...
Please Ivar send me them by mail...
Please....

Want so much to order 2 but the shipping is 33 euros...
Please Ivar send me them by mail...
Please....
Some countries I only offer DHL Express since I have lost so many shipments (and need to resend, and resend and resend...) by regular mail... not sure where you live but I know this is true for Brazil, Israel and South Africa and some more... sorry!
Ivar

Some countries I only offer DHL Express since I have lost so many shipments (and need to resend, and resend and resend...) by regular mail... not sure where you live but I know this is true for Brazil, Israel and South Africa and some more... sorry!
Ivar
Ivar I live in Brazil, I swear I won't complain if it does not arrive...
Please, please, please...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Have it sent to the post office where you are starting....

Ordered....and received a few days later by normal post.
Now the only thing left is to walk and collect the sellos. 😜

Send it to Le Puy ?? Were ?? I"ll start in September...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ivar

Ivar, thank you so much for using DHL Express to South Africa. The credencials arrived within a few days of ordering – very impressive.

DHL has two services – Express and Standard - their standard version DOES NOT work to South Africa, as those packets go into the South African postal system on arrival, which is a deep dark hole.

A recent standard DHL courier service took SIX weeks from Germany, because it “went missing” in Johannesburg, although the tracking system stated that it had been delivered.

I was therefore devastated, AFTER I’d paid for the credencials, to read that I can track the delivery in my country’s postal system. Nooooooo!

So I was very delighted yesterday morning when I heard the “beep beep” from the courier van outside my front door.

I bought a lot, to cover the courier charges, and because I can pass them on to my hiking club buddies, who are keen to walk the camino as soon as we are allowed out/in again.

(But you shouldn’t have given me a few extra – thank you! – I hope you are making a bit of profit on them.) Jill

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back