• Update: The images and attachemnets are now back, we are generating new thumbnails.... (this takes time with 20 years of photos). I know the notification icon gives an error. That error should be gone within an hour or two. Sorry again! Ivar
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Have a look at this Camino de Invierno Guide (pdf)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The installation of more markers.

Ribeirasacra

Time of past OR future Camino
the highway
A report from a few days ago.
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia/le ... C12991.htm
Once again the article is not 100% clear but La Voz de Galicia reported that
The installation of the last of the four markers (missing?) was done in Pobra do Brollón.
Two are located in the section that runs through A Labrada, and the remaining two are located in Castroncelos and Brollón.
The article goes on about Chantada and that there is now an agreement for some more signage in this council’s area. This covers the route between The Rio Miño, at Belesar to the top of Monte de Faro. So who knows where these will be situated.
The rest of the news item is of no real interest to pilgrims on the Camino de Invierno.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi, Ian,
Have you seen any pilgrims on the Invierno at all this year? Do you think the numbers are really increasing?

I think the signage is already quite good, but the problem will be that if no one walks the route, there will be no incentive to preserve and maintain the signage. Fingers crossed that this takes off, because it is such a beautiful camino! Laurie

We have only had two this year. Maybe we get one tomorrow. But this is a not very scientific way of measuring the pilgrims.
Spanish and their statistics. I am not going there on an open forum :wink:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
To avoid the hill of Faro Mountains I propose you to use a detour from San Pedro de Líncora to Oseira (WINTER WAY TO COMPOSTELA FOR OSEIRA). More details in this site (topic CAMINO DE INVIERNO A COMPOSTELA POR OSEIRA) or in:
eirexe.es

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.