• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The long awaited day will arrive with the rising of the sun

DurhamParish

Un Cerveza, Por Favor
Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portuguese 2012 & 2018
Camino Frances 2014, 2015, 2015, 2017, 2018
That sounds overly poetic for what I'm trying to say: I LEAVE FOR MADRID TOMORROW!!!!!! My nephew and I will arrive on Tuesday, and Wednesday we will board a train and arrive in Sahagun around 1:00 PM local time. I am so excited.

I probably won't be on line here very much because the site overwhelms my little Galaxy. I might try if I get a very strong wi-fi signal. But anyway, everyone take care and know that I am as happy as a perigrino can be.

I'll be wearing a green Osprey backpack with a Camino Forum patch. I'll be wearing a Tilley hat and accompanied by a tall, handsome, young lad with blonde curly hair. (also with a green Osprey backpack) Please say hello if you see me. I know that I am keeping an eye out for Al The Optimist.

If anyone wants to follow our misadventures, my blog is www.carlscamino.us

God Bless each and every one of you.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
That sounds overly poetic for what I'm trying to say: I LEAVE FOR MADRID TOMORROW!!!!!! My nephew and I will arrive on Tuesday, and Wednesday we will board a train and arrive in Sahagun around 1:00 PM local time. I am so excited.

I probably won't be on line here very much because the site overwhelms my little Galaxy. I might try if I get a very strong wi-fi signal. But anyway, everyone take care and know that I am as happy as a perigrino can be.

I'll be wearing a green Osprey backpack with a Camino Forum patch. I'll be wearing a Tilley hat and accompanied by a tall, handsome, young lad with blonde curly hair. (also with a green Osprey backpack) Please say hello if you see me. I know that I am keeping an eye out for Al The Optimist.

Ha! Not overly poetic at all. Im doing mine in 2017 and im so excited about it too! You are so so lucky!!! Safe journey to you both. Buen Camino :D

:)I thought I have just seen your photo when you were at Tertulia weeks ago and now you're back on the CF! Good on you!
Buen Camino!

Wish you both well and a wonderful journey, Peter.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Buen Camino
You will have an amazing time :)

Buen camino! You will have a wonderful time and hopefully some great weather too!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
The Burguete bomberos had another busy day yesterday. Picking up two pilgrims with symptoms of hypothermia and exhaustion near the Lepoeder pass and another near the Croix de Thibault who was...
Between Villafranca Montes de Oca and San Juan de Ortega there was a great resting place with benches, totem poles andvarious wooden art. A place of good vibes. It is now completely demolished...
Left Saint Jean this morning at 7am. Got to Roncesvalles just before 1:30. Weather was clear and beautiful! I didn't pre book, and was able to get a bed. I did hear they were all full by 4pm...
Hi there - we are two 'older' women from Australia who will be walking the Camino in September and October 2025 - we are tempted by the companies that pre book accomodation and bag transfers but...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back