• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The most important thing I've learned.....

PilgrimPillar

Rota Vicentina, fisherman’s trail, is sweet...
Time of past OR future Camino
Please come with
suggestions….
Thx….!!

This video of gratitude taken shortly after finishing showes my emotional state...

775.......kilometers
25.........days
31.........average
0...........restdays
23.........min
48.........max

BUT .....hear me out guys. This is the hardcore fact.....

My Walk had NOT become a reality without "CaminoFriends" who opened their hearts, supported me.....and got me moving....

Karl.....................USA
Phillip....South Korea
Caroline......Germany
Valeriana............Italy
Silvia...........Uruguay
Pierre.............France
Carlos..............Spain
Christel......Argentine
Patricia.......Germany
Diego................Chile

BLESS YOUR HEARTS
AND
I AM FOREVER IN
DEPTH!

Best wishes to you and your families

Regards from Bo....on my way to Norway

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It was a turmoil of feelings arriving before the cathedral.....quite emotional to deal and recapture all the totally genuine fellow walkers....

.....met Pierre by coincidence 1 hour after arrival....he did not speak a word of english but managed through a another frenchman to convey the importance of his sitdown with me.....he totally cracked up in tears and I suddenly understood/got a glimpse of his struggles.....by his reaction it was quite clear that he had been through his share of hardship....

....the Camino is not easy, but I never thought it would bee sooo tuff at times....glad to finish and not bug under for a early return home....with dismay and frustration onboard

Here is Diego at his arrival 45 min after myself....not knowing me filming...

https://www.facebook.com/diego.ortuzarechavarria/posts/10209504960445761

What a lovely way to thank your fellow pilgrims. I loved your video. I can't wait to do my first camino in the spring 2017. Very exciting. I'm sure there will be doubts along the camino. Your video inspired me. Thank you! Congratulations

This video of gratitude taken shortly after finishing showes my emotional state...

775.......kilometers
25.........days
31.........average
0...........restdays
23.........min
48.........max

BUT .....hear me out guys. This is the hardcore fact.....

My Walk had NOT become a reality without "CaminoFriends" who opened their hearts, supported me.....and got me moving....

Karl.....................USA
Phillip....South Korea
Caroline......Germany
Valeriana............Italy
Silvia...........Uruguay
Pierre.............France
Carlos..............Spain
Christel......Argentine
Patricia.......Germany
Diego................Chile

BLESS YOUR HEARTS
AND
I AM FOREVER IN
DEPTH!

Best wishes to you and your families

Regards from Bo....on my way to Norway

Thank YOU crazyloon for your all to kind words ...... With that spirit, your camino will bee strong

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
What a wonderfull way of giving thanks. Are right now in the beginning of planning my own camino in may 2017, and I am really looking forward to meet new friends and also be able to be one.

@maevlilu I will be starting May 3rd so perhaps we will see each other. Best of luck with your preparation.
I will be starting May 21. I have 6 week free from my work, I think that gives me enough time, and perhaps also time to go to Finisterre. Good luck to you too.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I will be starting May 21. I have 6 week free from my work, I think that gives me enough time, and perhaps also time to go to Finisterre. Good luck to you too.
I will also be heading to Finisterre. I am looking forward to taking my time and enjoying the experience.

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
I was reading somewhere that some of us are doing night walks. As a natural born night owl I would love to do such walk too. Of course I can choose stage by myself (CF). But was wondering if any...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back