• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The New Forum Badge

• Thread starter Deleted member 397
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 397

I've just received my new badge from Cafepress so will see if anyone recognises it when I start from Le Puy in late june. Unfortunately it's dark grey which is the same colour as my backpack.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am talking to CSJ about how to do the woven badges.

The Cafepress site mentioned have some buttons and other items but not a woven badge. This store was opened by one of our members. Have a look here:
http://www.cafepress.com/santiagoforum

(that reminds me, I should probably add a link to this store from the forum)

I just got an e-mail from CSJ today, it looks like they use http://www.jacquardweaving.co.uk/ to they make their badges. I will get in touch with them to see if they can help us make ours.

Un saludo,
Ivar

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Grey? How odd. Confederate rucksack?

I also forgot - there is a good manufacturer of promotional products for churches and so on - they do mugs and pens and baby aardvarks and badges and bookmarkers and so on with your text on and they also do embroidered badges.

Click on any product image on site to find the prices ..
visit at http://www.goldpress.co.uk/Home.html

By the way, I may produce some t-shirts for my shop in a while ... anyone have any image/text ideas?
All I have at the moment is the old
"I walked 700 kms doing this pilgrimage and all they gave me was this lousy t-shirt" ...

(no, of course it's not true about the aardvarks)

Ok .. it's true, they do baby aardvarks

album_pic.php

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
That didn't work - how do you insert an image into a post, anyone know?
(you can cut and paste the link!)

Good Lord !!!!

This is not the color we voted for. Seems like politics.... the further you go the further it gets complicated for nothing.... :roll:

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I have had excellent dealings for several years with a company who do embroidered badges, hats , clothing, towels, (but I can't see baby aardvarks in their catalogue - damn) - so if it would be useful to have a quote for comparison, they are Kingfisher Leisurewear (http://www.kingflw.com) or phone for a quote (from th UK) on 0800137948 or email sales@kingflw.com.

Good to see things are progressing with the woven badge. I got the link to cafepress from one of the posts on this site. The badge is not the best as I intend putting it on my backpack (also grey) but won't do so until it goes through customs/hold of the plane as I can see it being ripped off quite easily. Or I could put it on my hat.

I created the cafepress store and would be happy to change the image. I thought I used the one that won the poll -- it looks dark blue to me. If someone can send me a different image, I'll change it on the cafepress site.

I haven't seen the actual pins. I just uploaded the image so that the pins would be available -- at least until someone comes up with something better.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My apologies-it is dark blue not grey and I too think it was the one that got the most votes.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Did it make a difference in your short term, long term and lifetime? Did it change your soul..or chain it forevermore to some dusty track in Spain Are you in the ever present because of it, or...
I was looking at the wisepilgrim app for the Frances route and noticed that the distances don't always add up from one side to the other. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I being overly observant...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back