• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The not so serious thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Aaaaah bless you Rick.
I thought it might be related to your previous post and the state was filled with people taking a bow to their woodworking tools.
I had visions of a redneck playing a tune and turning round and saying "Look Ma...aaay can saw"
When in doubt we adopt the same principle.....blame the French. 🤣

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

€60,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
To rhyme with annoy.

In college I was among the few out-of-state students. I was teased for being from a Mass of two sh**ts.
You said earlier today that I was funny...now you tell me I annoy you...that's what imps do!

So then, college is when you became...studious.🙂
(I edited because I was being crass, but I am not really like that. If you or any of our friends saw it I apologize...seriously.)

Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Having read Rick's post about the French not sounding their S's got me thinking...🤔
It isn't, by far, the only letter they don't sound.
What about the X in Grand Prix or Gateaux....they don't sound that.
Then there is the T in escargot....yep...there is another one!
What about the H?....yes, they don't sound that either with Hotel pronounced 'Otel and hiver pronounced 'Iver.
That's only five and only another 21 to go...at this rate I won't have to listen to the French ever again. 😅😅😅😅😅

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
View attachment 100909
[It's wine time]
Cheers🙏💗💗
You're supposed to carry it in your backpack.
2440.jpg

Amancio's avatar.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Rick, I read a few of the "Dogs and Treats" thread...I was going to quote your post #9, but figured it may be deleted as "off topic", so I'm posting it here instead...
"That's because Beau had never seen her...you know what I'm saying, Rick.😏"

Now a rather funny dog cartoon to make Peg smile.😃Screenshot_20210423-202228~2.png

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
If you are shocked at the concept hold on. Note the price. Per piece!?

Screenshot_20210527-093437-01.jpeg

If you would like to save a few bucks may I suggest an even more minimalist version; print the picture.

For extra fun Google "minimalist nativity sets" and seek out the figures made out with cats, dogs, day of the dead, etc.

If you are shocked at the concept hold on. Note the price. Per piece!?

View attachment 101109

If you would like to save a few bucks may I suggest an even more minimalist version; print the picture.

For extra fun Google "minimalist nativity sets" and seek out the figures made out with cats, dogs, day of the dead, etc.
You can't be serious?????....order me three.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I'm selling mine for $100 plus the usual taxes and delivery. They are designed for the child that needs to use his/her imagination.
They are empty boxes.....Bargain!!!
I'm an imp who likes to use my imagination...I'll order one empty box, since I don't usually think out of the box anyway.
Question...how much is shipping to Monopoly Jail?

I thought it was hilarious. I'm chuckling.
Edit: perhaps I ought to fill the boxes with blank scrabble tiles to encourage a childs imagination.
You would be spending $100 to get that many blank scrabble pieces...you'd better up your price to $200.
Or...make your own pieces with extra wood you probably have on hand and charge $120.00. Wood scraps are perfect for recycling...I recall my pallet posts turning them into coffee tables.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back