• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Resource icon

THE PATH [Paid] 2015-11-10

No permission to buy (€5.00)

malcolm mckay

malcolm mckay submitted a new resource:

THE PATH - A novel about an international group of travellers walking the Camino.

I am a writer (4 published novels, TV including adaptation of Gormenghast) and I walked the Camino in 2009 because I decided I wanted some time to think about my life. I was just over sixty and had spent the preceding forty years racing around, trying to get work and/or commissions to earn myself a living. I needed some time to think about what I really wanted to write. Before I left I looked at what available literature there was on the Camino. There were plenty of guide books, and even...

Read more about this resource...

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Malcolm, great news but....when Google-ing "Camino de Santiago", or any combination of Santiago with Camino in various languages, the host of literature available these days requires hours to select worthwhile reading. When searching YouTube, Yahoo, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook (+ Amazon, Alibaba, etc.) one doesn't discern the forest from the trees.:rolleyes: All were excited after walking a first Camino. Many inspired by Paulo Coelho, or by Habe Kerkeling, or more recently by "The Way". :) All published excitement on YouTube, Vimeo or other media, some of excellent quality and content, others often uninspiring. :eek: What is the new message about?:cool:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back