• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Pilgrims Road to Santiago by Millan Bravo Lozano

Jacobus

Pilgrim since 2008
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés(2008,09 14)
Del Norte (2011)
Portuguese(2015,2017)
Inglés 2015
Fisterre (2015 17)
Good afternoon!

I am looking for the most recent edition of this book in English. Amazon has versions in Spanish German and French. I have a copy of the 5th edition in English 1999. If anyone familiar with that kind of research could assist me I would appreciate it. The publisher is Everest.
kind regards and thanks in advance
Jim

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Good afternoon!

I am looking for the most recent edition of this book in English. Amazon has versions in Spanish German and French. I have a copy of the 5th edition in English 1999. If anyone familiar with that kind of research could assist me I would appreciate it. The publisher is Everest.
kind regards and thanks in advance
Jim
I'm not sure that there is a much more recent edition. I haven't been able to find one and I note that, according to WIkipedia, the author passed away in late 1997.

The French book available on Amazon is an 8th edition 2002. The original run was in all four languages so I am assuming they ran all 4 languages for each edition.
Even though I speak read and write in french I think I’d prefer the Spanish over the French and use it as a learning tool for the language.
The search will have to go on a while longer.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...
My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back