• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Road Less Travelled - Camino Primitvo

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
A man buys a pair of hiking boots and sets off on a journey to Santiago de Compostela on the practically deserted "Camino Primitivo" – the oldest of all the St James pilgrimage routes. Delightfully tongue-in-cheek, Ralf Becker tells us all about painful legs, clammy clothes, nocturnal snoring as well as remote farming villages, primeval landscapes and authentic conversations with his occasional fellow pilgrims.
Read this book online and accompany Becker to the rhythm of his own improvised walking sticks on your own pilgrimage to the moving finale in the cathedral – and have a couple of cafés con leche along the way!

http://fiction-ebooks.com/sample/12945/ ... -primitivo

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Oh Sil, you've done it to me again!

I saw your post about the Primitivo, which in the back of my mind is how I want to finish the del Norte, and immediately had to check the link. I scan down a few lines...and there is my name...spelt correctly no less! Just one of those moments when you feel that little something calling you.."this way, turn this way...follow me!"

Thanks so much for another recomendation, I'm nearly done with "Walk in a Relaxed Manner" and will need something else to read...

Karin

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.