• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

"The Road to Santiago, the pilgrims practical guide"

N

nathanael

Greetings everyone there is two questions I need to ask therefore I felt it was best if I directed them here. Have been unable to find the book "The Road to Santiago, the pilgrims practical guide" it is by Jose Maria Anguita Jaen. Checked with the Confraternity but they don't have it. Next I downloaded a music with photos by a Josef Nozicka 2005. It's the Camino from St. Jean Pied du Port- Burgos. Can't seem to find it on this site any longer could someone direct me to where it is.
Now to all Canadians and others who will celebrate Thanksgiving Day on Monday of 12, Happy Thanksgiving. Let us give thanks for the many gifts we have received from the Creator.
n.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
So need to ask the guide called The Road to Santiago, The Pilgrims Practical Guide by Jose Maria Anguita Jaen..does it illustrated all the Camino's to Santiago or a one particular Camino. Someone I befriended on the Camino Frances had one and really liked it but never really had an opportunity to look at it throughly..we were enjoying a meal at Casa Manolo in Santiago therefore was distracted.
Peace and joy to all.
n

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

This book by Katherine Lack landed on my doormat last week. I ordered it having found her Frontstalag 142, The Internment Diary of an English Lady fascinating, not least because my grandmother and...
My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back