• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Shape of My Heart: A Pilgrimage Remembrance

The Shape of My Heart: A Pilgrimage Remembrance [Paid] 2022-08-06

No permission to buy ($9.00)

Richard Ray

Not What He Once Was
Time of past OR future Camino
Richard Ray submitted a new resource:

The Shape of My Heart: A Pilgrimage Rembrance - A pilgrim's search for spiritual and vocational renewal

How well do we know our vocational purpose? How do our life circumstances cause us to reconsider our vocational purpose? How can we know if we are living the life to which God is calling us? This book tells the story of author Richard Ray as he searches for answers to these questions while making a pilgrimage to the shrine of St. James on the Camino de Santiago. Human beings have sought meaning for their lives through transcendent experiences for thousands of years. The pilgrimage is one...

Read more about this resource...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

My father read a book about the Camino written by a Catholic Priest from a small town in Europe. The book was fairly detailed in capturing life of pilgrim. We have perused all pics of books on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back