A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

The Stevenson Trail GR 70, Chemin de Stevenson

kayagee66

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2016)
Le Puy - Roncesvalles (2016)
Figeac - Cahors (2017)
Stevenson Trail (2018
Hi, I'm planning to walk The Robert Louis Stevenson Trail, GR 70, next September. It's roughly a 2 to 3 week walk through the Cevennes in France. If any members here have walked it, or might be interested in walking it, can I direct you to the facebook group,
Robert Louis Stevenson Trail - GR 70.
It is a closed group but if you search it and send a join request you will be added. It is a friendly group and the more people who can help with tips and advice the better, and if you walk it your photos and comments are very welcome. Thanks.

Advertisment

sharon w

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2007
Camino Portugues 2009
Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Camino Finisterre 2012
Cammino di Assisi 2014
Via Podiensis, Camino del Norte, Camino Frances(Astorga to Santiago) 2015
Aussie Camino 2016
Hi, I'm planning to walk The Robert Louis Stevenson Trail, GR 70, next September. It's roughly a 2 to 3 week walk through the Cevennes in France. If any members here have walked it, or might be interested in walking it, can I direct you to the facebook group,
Robert Louis Stevenson Trail - GR 70.
It is a closed group but if you search it and send a join request you will be added. It is a friendly group and the more people who can help with tips and advice the better, and if you walk it your photos and comments are very welcome. Thanks.
Thanks so much kayagee66. Will join. We start the RLS Chemin on 17th August this year. Am very excited to be doing this after toying with the idea for a few years. We will then walk from Arles to Santiago when we have finished it.

kayagee66

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2016)
Figeac - Cahors (2017)
Stevenson Trail (2018
Thanks so much kayagee66. Will join. We start the RLS Chemin on 17th August this year. Am very excited to be doing this after toying with the idea for a few years. We will then walk from Arles to Santiago when we have finished it.
Great, I should be a couple of weeks behind you. If you keep the group updated I'll be able to pick up tips as I walk

edandjoan

Camino(s) past & future
Leon/SDC/Muxia ‘12
SJPP/Leon Aug ‘14
Oviedo/SDC/Muxia ‘14
LePuy/Pamplona ‘15
St.Gallen/Geneva ‘16
We will start May 4th. You can follow our blog...linked through blog address in signature. We're not on FB.

Charles Zammit

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances , St Jean Pied de Port - Finisterra May/ June 2017
Le Puy en Velay - Ales [2018]
I am arriving in Lyon to start the GR 70 from Le Puy this May , thank you for this link Kayagee66 , off to send a friend request right now :)

Advertisment

kayagee66

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2016)
Figeac - Cahors (2017)
Stevenson Trail (2018
We will start May 4th. You can follow our blog...linked through blog address in signature. We're not on FB.
Great, I'll be sure to follow.

gittiharre

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF Austria Czech Le Puy Geneva RLS V. Jacobi V. Regia V. Baltica/Scandinavica Porto Muxia
Hi. I walked this route in 2010. Details on my blog. www.gittiharre.blogspot.com
It was a fabulous walk, however it does not have that pilgrim feel...a bit more expensive too.
There tend to be lots of walking groups, so booking ahead is recommended. If you send me a pm with your email I can send my itinerary and places I stayed. At the time I spent 48 Euros per day on average all up. Mainly stayed in gites.

kayagee66

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2016)
Figeac - Cahors (2017)
Stevenson Trail (2018
Hi. I walked this route in 2010. Details on my blog. www.gittiharre.blogspot.com
It was a fabulous walk, however it does not have that pilgrim feel...a bit more expensive too.
There tend to be lots of walking groups, so booking ahead is recommended. If you send me a pm with your email I can send my itinerary and places I stayed. At the time I spent 48 Euros per day on average all up. Mainly stayed in gites.
That's great, thanks very much.

edandjoan

Camino(s) past & future
Leon/SDC/Muxia ‘12
SJPP/Leon Aug ‘14
Oviedo/SDC/Muxia ‘14
LePuy/Pamplona ‘15
St.Gallen/Geneva ‘16
Excitement!
Currently reading Travels with a Donkey in the Cevennes and got a copy of the Miam Miam Dodo in the mail today!

sharon w

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2007
Camino Portugues 2009
Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Camino Finisterre 2012
Cammino di Assisi 2014
Via Podiensis, Camino del Norte, Camino Frances(Astorga to Santiago) 2015
Aussie Camino 2016
Hi Ed and Joan. A pity we will not see you this time. We will follow your blog with interest.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 22 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 76 16.0%
  • May

Votes: 131 27.6%
  • June