• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The truth about Camino fashion

Ahhhs

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP to Santiago, May 2015
Porto to Santiago, April 2016
Muxia-Finisterre-Santiago, April 2016
Camino Del Norte, April 2017
Getting up and stuffing your few possessions in a backpack and walking many hours a day and then doing it again day after day is nothing like your regular routine at home.

The first thing to go is any make up. You’ll find that lip balm/chapstick is all you care about.

The next thing you lose is any semblance of “normal” hair styling. You just don’t have time and you find it really doesn’t matter. That’s what hats are for anyway. Hairdryer? Heck no. Just extra weight.

Clothing? Whatever works. You accept that it is now okay to not dress like you might at home. You can wear ridiculous hats, socks with sandals, Crocs, strange combinations of things that you never thought you’d wear. And it’s all just fine.

Your clothes may be stained by now or not perfectly clean from hand washing. You may do the “sniff check” on dirty laundry and then wear the clothes anyway. It’s all good.

It’s hard to describe to someone who hasn’t been there. But really the bottom line is there are so many more important things to think about than how you look.

It’s actually a refreshing change and quite freeing!

Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Here in France le look sport est trés chic ! Small fortunes are spent on monthly gym fees, hiking boots are often worn to stroll along the Champs-Élysées in autumn and winter, and multitudes wear designer backpacks. Attitude is all.

My first camino reinforced basic priorities the hard way. In Villadangos del Paramo glanced in a mirror one morning my face appeared tanned and slimmer; I briefly thought ‘not too bad, considering’. 10 km later after crossing the long medieval bridge at Hospital de Órbigo I lost my footing and fell head first onto the irregular pavement! My pack crashed into my right shoulder. Flat on the ground my forehead and shoulder hurt like hell! An egg quickly swelled on my forehead; by day’s end and for the next weeks I resembled Cyclopes.

Indeed in my case "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall", Proverbs 16:18

Now after all these years clean, matching hiking socks are the height of what I dare consider camino chic.

Margaret Meredith

I usually wear all black, because at least it "looks" clean. One year I got to an albergue late and really needed to wash everything, but had run out of soap. Asked the hospitalero if I could use a splash of the cleaning liquid in the bathroom (desperate times). He gave me the thumbs up, although don't think he understood what I needed it for. Left my washing soaking, but when I came back... I realised it was bleach!! So for the rest of that camino I looked some kind of badly dyed zebra... #camino fashion

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I used to save my kids stained T-shirt with reverse tidying. Take piece of clothes wrapp it with rubber bands, then put it not too long in bleach water and voila new shirt. Ready foe another round. Plus stains are not so visible.

Last edited:
I liked the recent suggestion... a silk liner that opens at the bottom could be pulled up, fastened around the middle (perhaps with the clothesline, crisscrossed around the waist and across the shoulders) and worn as evening dinner attire.

Very chic! Perhaps accessorized with Crocs and coordinated (slightly damp) hiking socks, a Camino buff, and a casually draped poncho as a wrap. 👍🏼😎

I already have no make up and my hair “styling” consists in putting it up in a ponytail (with prior brushing if it’s its lucky day 😂).

I do wear clean clothes every day though, even on the Camino.

So basically my routine is the same on and off the Camino. 😁

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I already have no make up and my hair “styling” consists in putting it up in a ponytail (with prior brushing if it’s its lucky day 😂).

I do wear clean clothes every day though, even on the Camino.

So basically my routine is the same on and off the Camino. 😁

Your same old...same old routine will last about 3-4 days...;)

Getting up and stuffing your few possessions in a backpack and walking many hours a day and then doing it again day after day is nothing like your regular routine at home.

The first thing to go is any make up. You’ll find that lip balm/chapstick is all you care about.

The next thing you lose is any semblance of “normal” hair styling. You just don’t have time and you find it really doesn’t matter. That’s what hats are for anyway. Hairdryer? Heck no. Just extra weight.

Clothing? Whatever works. You accept that it is now okay to not dress like you might at home. You can wear ridiculous hats, socks with sandals, Crocs, strange combinations of things that you never thought you’d wear. And it’s all just fine.

Your clothes may be stained by now or not perfectly clean from hand washing. You may do the “sniff check” on dirty laundry and then wear the clothes anyway. It’s all good.

It’s hard to describe to someone who hasn’t been there. But really the bottom line is there are so many more important things to think about than how you look.

Buen Camino!

Yep. One more thing. You likely were quite discombobulated the first few days and left or lost several clothing ites and are down to just one pair of socks and maybe one shirt. They will have to do until you get to the next large city and buy more.

By day 20 you are known by your recurring "fashionable" clothing …. guy in green jacket, I was lady in pink shirt … pony tail holder is your best friend, my sunscreen for my face doubled as moisturizer lotion - I have continued that since coming home, lip balm is all you need but I will admit I had lipstick as it was nice to "feel dressed up" on the last day in Santiago! Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Here in France le look sport est trés chic ! Small fortunes are spent on monthly gym fees, hiking boots are often worn to stroll along the Champs-Élysées in autumn and winter, and multitudes wear designer backpacks. Attitude is all.

My first camino reinforced basic priorities the hard way. In Villadangos del Paramo glanced in a mirror one morning my face appeared tanned and slimmer; I briefly thought ‘not too bad, considering’. 10 km later after crossing the long medieval bridge at Hospital de Órbigo I lost my footing and fell head first onto the irregular pavement! My pack crashed into my right shoulder. Flat on the ground my forehead and shoulder hurt like hell! An egg quickly swelled on my forehead; by day’s end and for the next weeks I resembled Cyclopes.

Indeed in my case "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall", Proverbs 16:18

Now after all these years clean, matching hiking socks are the height of what I dare consider camino chic.

Margaret Meredith

I did a similar face plant just outside Astorga, uneven sidewalk. A silly China Store Minny Mouse plastic cup on my pack flipped to my shoulder on the way down to protect my face 1 mere inch from the concrete. Shoulder was a mess but certainly saved my face. So thankful for the near miss!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Buen Camino!
So so true..
Great thread
My kind of post
My kind of style....and "style" is everything on the Camino ..of course it is

It's great that we can all be dressed up like a dogs dinner and no one cares ...or notices even

As for the socks.....I always wear different ones ...a thinner one for the foot that is smaller than the other one ....we all have this, so why do people wear the same socks on both feet??

Your same old...same old routine will last about 3-4 days...;)

Not really...

My routine at home is no make up and no hair faff, so that’s no different on the Camino. It’s not like after “3-4 days” I’m suddenly going to start wearing full make up and do a full blow-dry on the Camino. 😂

As for clean clothes, I walked with only two sets of clothes: one wear and one spare. I washed my worn clothes every evening and therefore started with a fresh outfit every morning. I felt no need for wearing stained clothes or for “sniff tests”.

I guess we’re all different...some need a hairdryer, some won’t wear dirty clothes. And that’s okay!

I liked the recent suggestion... a silk liner that opens at the bottom could be pulled up, fastened around the middle (perhaps with the clothesline, crisscrossed around the waist and across the shoulders) and worn as evening dinner attire.
That's not altogether a daft idea, my liner is multi-coloured dyed silk and would look quite good. I have always had the knack of making even a designer gown look like an old sack tied up in the middle so this certainly wouldn't look any worse!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Lol I spent about an hour yesterday figuring out a way that my little Montbell down blanket with all its snaps could be worn as a down vest - just in case.

On one Camino, I checked into a hotel at Melide. Also checking in ahead of me was this couple that I had walked with on and off for the last two weeks. After receiving their keys, the clerk took them to the closet where their suitcases had been stored until their arrival. She had seven suitcases. He had three. They looked a little sheepish about having ten suitcases.

The next day I ran into them and she felt it was necessary to explain all the suitcases. Her explanation was simple. She said, "I would just die if any of my girlfriends saw me wearing the same outfit twice in any of my Camino pictures."

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
——- Breaking News——- Pelegrín in serious condition after been seen twice in same outfit——-Breaking News——
Or would we prefer—— ultra light hiker spotted in fig leave—— sorry got to go to work and feeling silly three more days and I am on the Camino.🤩

Yama with or without doggie?

After my first Camino, I went home and took 3 garbage bags of clothing to Good Will. I’ve been a minimalist ever since and it’s been transformational. Second Camino took 5 minutes to pack. I am moving to a hiking dress so I can eliminate some more clothes in my pack for my next one this fall. Life is so easy when clothing stays simple-

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Yep. I will be on the Camino too in a few days. I will be looking very clean and sharp. At least on the first day. 😎

I’m the one in the hat wearing that same blue shirt...

Buen Camino all!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Leaving in two weeks and fully intend to be seen in the same walking outfit every day and the same evening outfit every evening. I might go crazy and mix them up for fun! However, packing and deciding what to wear will take up very little of my time - to make up for the many, many hours it has taken me to decide which few items of clothing to take ...

"I would just die if any of my girlfriends saw me wearing the same outfit twice in any of my Camino pictures."
Wow. Poor thing.
Whatever makes your world keep spinning though, right?
No, sorry, @november_moon - some things are over the top. ;)
It's easy to laugh in amazement at the seven suitcases, but I think it's sad. She'd die? Really??
The wash-one-wear-one routine is so much easier, cheaper, and more grounded.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I usually wear all black, because at least it "looks" clean. One year I got to an albergue late and really needed to wash everything, but had run out of soap. Asked the hospitalero if I could use a splash of the cleaning liquid in the bathroom (desperate times). He gave me the thumbs up, although don't think he understood what I needed it for. Left my washing soaking, but when I came back... I realised it was bleach!! So for the rest of that camino I looked some kind of badly dyed zebra... #camino fashion

What happens on the Camino, stays on the Camino !

€46,-
Good news as I cut my hair off really short last year for a yoga retreat in hot and humid Bali and now it has grown back to about three inches long I thought I might need to buy a comb to take with me when I leave soon....but sounds like I shouldn't bother! 😄👍🏻

Buen Camino!
I will actually care about how I look, not for other people though, but for myself. The Camino doesn't mean going to war. Not even close! :) I understand it's not a standard Vacation either but that doesn't mean one can't relax in the evening and look nice while sipping a good bottle of wine or a beer over a delicious dinner.
So, I will carry what I need, and I will wear nice clothes at night. I even need my laptop to work, since I am a digital nomad and I intend to spend at least 45 days on the Camino. My backpack will weight around 10/12 kilos, and I'm 70 Kg. But if I think the Special Forces carry more than 35 Kg on their expeditions and walk more than 40 Km per day during training, well, I gotta laugh at myself.
So, that's my personal opinion anyway. That's what I'll do. Please DO NOT get me wrong, in that I don't mean to be polemic, or to tell others what to do. This is just how I feel in that regard and what I'll do. My motto is: 'live and let live.'
Cheers! :) and Buen Camino everyone!

P.S. I'm not crazy! I won't take more than a pair of jeans and a decent shirt for the evening. Maybe a couple of t-shirts. That's it. 😀 I was just saying, I like to feel clean and look fairly ok after having walked and sweated for hours. 🤕
Peace!

Last edited:

€46,-
Good news as I cut my hair off really short last year for a yoga retreat in hot and humid Bali and now it has grown back to about three inches long I thought I might need to buy a comb to take with me when I leave soon....but sounds like I shouldn't bother! 😄👍🏻
I kept my hair cropped very short for many years when I was sailing a lot. These days it's almost long enough to sit on and it's surprisingly little trouble. The difficult length is in the middle when it looks a mess if you don't do something to keep it in order. It helps that I really don't much care about appearance beyond being clean and not entirely crazy, and I haven't worn make-up for about 40 years.

I am a well-groomed, conservative lady in real life, permed hair, make-up and perfume. It was SIMPLY WONDERFUL to let it all go - right from hour 1 of day 1! Airdried fuzzy perm, one change of jeans/T-shirt/jacket, cotton pareo to wear while everything was drying or as a scarf, all clothes happily crumpled, a very unbecoming white linen sunhat, and voilá! (No make-up, of course. Foot balm doubled as lip balm.). IMG_20170914_122704resized.jpgAh, the remembered bliss...

My one concession were bright colours. I love them in real life, and I loved my teal and coral-pink T-shirts and pareo on the Camino. They show the dirt just as little as black does, and are no more difficult to wash and dry.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I called it on my 2X Camino the "luxury of dirt". You will never be this dirty and must just embrace it. I remember washing all my clothes and hanging them on the line outside and watching a big gust of wind blow dust all over my wet "clean" clothes.
I bought my Camino clothes in a thrift shop before leaving, so they were new to me. After a month on the Frances I washed and donated most of them in Santiago and passed them on to someone else. The memories are in my head and my heart and what I wore.
Only in the big cities like Logrono and Burgos did I feel out of place. The cows, sheep and farmers in Galicia never seemed to mind.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I called it on my 2X Camino the "luxury of dirt". You will never be this dirty and must just embrace it. I remember washing all my clothes and hanging them on the line outside and watching a big gust of wind blow dust all over my wet "clean" clothes.
I bought my Camino clothes in a thrift shop before leaving, so they were new to me. After a month on the Frances I washed and donated most of them in Santiago and passed them on to someone else. The memories are in my head and my heart and what I wore.
Only in the big cities like Logrono and Burgos did I feel out of place. The cows, sheep and farmers in Galicia never seemed to mind.

I think we have all experienced the same things that I read in your posting. It is nice to hear that others have done the same as well.

I love this thread! Going for the first time this coming Fall and looks like I have figured it out: toothbrush, comb, sunscreen and lip balm (And No pictures, please! lol).
Now if I could REALLY know what socks will greatly help with blister prevention ...
Thank you all for sharing.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Now if I could REALLY know what socks will greatly help with blister prevention ...
What particular socks might be important ... but I just used some regular ankle height hiking socks I bought at MEC. Aside from that I used good after market foam insoles, and slathered my feet and toes with Vaseline every morning before heading off. I had just one blister - three weeks in - but that is another story.

After the first few days, I stopped looking at my hair. It was clean.
Long sleeved fishing shirt, worn over a mid layer and/or a warm base layer as needed. Hiking pants, with leggings under if it was cold. Caftan to wear after my shower and to dinner and to bed. My three pair of socks were all the same color and brand, worn with sandals. Sil jacket and poncho if needed. Buff and trekking hat. (edit: 1 pr wool socks for the cold)

Cold, hot, wet, dry - fashion for the day.

I just walked and was happy.

Buen Camino!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
As for clean clothes, I walked with only two sets of clothes: one wear and one spare. I washed my worn clothes every evening and therefore started with a fresh outfit every morning. I felt no need for wearing stained clothes or for “sniff tests”.

Me too. I always start the day in clean clothes.

Lol I spent about an hour yesterday figuring out a way that my little Montbell down blanket with all its snaps could be worn as a down vest - just in case.
I love my little Montbell blanket!

She said, "I would just die if any of my girlfriends saw me wearing the same outfit twice in any of my Camino pictures."
That thought that I would be wearing the same two outfits in over a month's worth of photos crossed my mind for about two minutes.

I will actually care about how I look, not for other people though, but for myself.
Same here

I kept my hair cropped very short for many years when I was sailing a lot. These days it's almost long enough to sit on and it's surprisingly little trouble.
While my hair is not that long, it is well past my shoulders, and is much easier to care for than when it was cut into a "style".

My problem is the reverse of what is described here. For me, it is a no-brainer, not an issue, that I will get up, splash water on my face, and walk in my one set of clean clothes, when I am on the Camino. It’s such a comfortable hassle-free way of living that I have imported it into my “normal” life. Now people must think there’s something wrong with the woman who wears the same two outfits day after day, week after week!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I love this thread! Going for the first time this coming Fall and looks like I have figured it out: toothbrush, comb, sunscreen and lip balm (And No pictures, please! lol).
You might get plenty of different answers but I vote for and wear Smartwool. Two Caminos, zero blisters. Looks like you have your kit all figured out.

Buen Camino
👣😎

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am a well-groomed, conservative lady in real life, permed hair, make-up and perfume. It was SIMPLY WONDERFUL to let it all go - right from hour 1 of day 1! Airdried fuzzy perm, one change of jeans/T-shirt/jacket, cotton pareo to wear while everything was drying or as a scarf, all clothes happily crumpled, a very unbecoming white linen sunhat, and voilá! (No make-up, of course. Foot balm doubled as lip balm.). View attachment 55532Ah, the remembered bliss...

My one concession were bright colours. I love them in real life, and I loved my teal and coral-pink T-shirts and pareo on the Camino. They show the dirt just as little as black does, and are no more difficult to wash and dry.
I plan to take one set of clothes to wear and one extra set, a jacket, and long sleeve shirt. They will be my favorites whether they match or not. So looking forward to the simplicity of it all. No decisions except what to eat and where to sleep. Starting August 21 the minute I step out my door in Indiana.
Buen Camino!

After walking the CF twice and never having a single blister; my secret....wear Merino wool socks and change them once every 3 or so hours when walking. You will likely carry at least 4 or 5 pairs of socks....but this formula has served me well.
To be fair, I haven’t tried to walk without changing my socks.....maybe I have unique feet?

........It’s such a comfortable hassle-free way of living that I have imported it into my “normal” life. Now people must think there’s something wrong with the woman who wears the same two outfits day after day, week after week!
Me too! And I carry a little bag with bandaids, folding scissors, spork, tissues, ibuprofen and a phone charger, everywhere I go! It makes me feel good.
This is so funny. My six year old grandson asked me the other day why I always wear the same clothes, and a former neighbour once told me that she wouldn’t recognize me without my backpack. Plus my wallet is still identical to the tiny little one I used on camino, and It fits into my back pocket; it’s there now as I type this. I love the simplicity of post-camino life. :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
That thought that I would be wearing the same two outfits in over a month's worth of photos crossed my mind for about two minutes.
However I have never heard a man say that, nor any criticism of men for wearing the same suit repeatedly. I stopped even thinking about it as soon as I spotted it. For many years I lived in the original Rohan clothes, same style trousers, same style shirts, to almost every event from bushcrafting to a wedding on one occasion. Sadly they jumped on the fashion bandwagon and stopped making their original styles.

The same applies to make-up, there is a lot of pressure on women to paint our faces and I know women who literally won't open their door unless they have put on their make-up. It should be something we do if we wish, because it pleases us, not because we fear being ridiculed if we don't conform. If someone wants to carry cosmetics on the camino because it pleases them to do so, great. As for me, I haven't worn make-up at all for about 40 years and the world hasn't ended yet.

After walking the CF twice and never having a single blister; my secret....wear Merino wool socks and change them once every 3 or so hours when walking. You will likely carry at least 4 or 5 pairs of socks....but this formula has served me well.
To be fair, I haven’t tried to walk without changing my socks.....maybe I have unique feet?

I like this idea. By doing so in timed intervals would also assist in providing one a constant 5-10 minute rest period every few hours. Great idea.....

"I would just die if any of my girlfriends saw me wearing the same outfit twice in any of my Camino pictures."

Lol I did U.S. and U.K. cross country charity bike rides where they gave us "team jerseys" to wear. Most people had spares (and I would have too in the U.K. had I not had Romain Bardet's whole Tour de France team autograph my spare). But I washed / wore the same one every day on both rides. A couple close calls with drying it solved by those automatic hand dryers in bathrooms. 🤓

Last edited:
As I travel on my own, I'm very rarely in my photos. So the ones I'm in are few and far between so no one noticed the same t-shirt.
My hair routine became, rinsing it daily, washing it everyother day and conditioning once a week, coupled with a doubled over ponytail so it sat above my pack worked well. I found a long ponytail or plait ended up a knotted mess from my pack.
Makeup was sunscreen and 8 hour lip cream.

Lol I did U.S. and U.K. cross country charity bike rides where they gave us "team jerseys" to wear. Most people had spares (and I would have too in the U.K. had I not had Romain Bardet's whole Tour de France team autograph my spare). But I washed / wore the same one every day on both rides. A couple close calls with drying it solved by those automatic hand dryers in bathrooms. 🤓

Hence the saying..... Necessity is the mother of invention...

Yes, I agree to some extent but please don't think that anything at all may pass sniff check after 20+ km walking! Disgusting! There is a reason why in every albergue, even the shabbiest hippy place they have showers and hand wash instalments. Nobody wants to sleep next to your stinky t-shirt or walk in your scent trail the next day. Camino is not a total wilderness trail, there are other people and shared accommodations.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Smartwool socks

Or my fav, Darn Tough brand socks. They are well sized for my feet. As with everything, test out whatever you choose before the Camino so you know what works for you.

Buen Camino!
Because of significant skin cancer in the family—adding to the “look” for me is also ghostly white face from sunscreen or heavy tinted sunscreen that looks like stage makeup. Ooohhh and the uniboob look from the sports bra!

I wore smartwools on the outside with light liners on both camino and never got a blister. Only issue was a toenail that cut into my foot, bring a nail clipper your will need it if you walk for many than a week

The Montbell down blanket came out so well I had to post it. All it really needs is a slit down the center with a snap but the alterations lady got carried away. Puggins likes it anyway. 🤗

46D07907-F559-4C3F-BCE3-E967256B8DCF.jpegE2E8C947-B691-4D2C-B49B-F78B116AC99F.jpeg

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back