• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

The "ultimate" backpack for the Pyrenees or winter Caminos..."

t2andreo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2013 - 2018 , Pilgrim Office volunteer 2014 - 2022
I came across this today. It is HUGELY funny.... Enjoy!

Clearly, this is not for real, but it is amusing... o_O

Also, it is a pleasant change form my normally over-serious posts...

Then again, I just returned from six weeks in Spain, four as a Pilgrim Office volunteer. My time there was GREAT!:)

The 'post-partum' depression has not yet set it...but it will... it always does...:(

Hope this helps...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Then again, I just returned from six weeks in Spain, four as a Pilgrim Office volunteer. My time there was GREAT!:)

The 'post-partum' depression has not yet set it...but it will... it always does...:(

Hope this helps...
Thanks for the laugh!

Hope this helps...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks!!!

I watched the Carbonaro Effect on TV but obviously missed that one. Hilarious!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Hope this helps...
Great video! but...er..."post-partum"????

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
HA! the chicken was superb!! thanks for posting!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Jeff
Do you mean ‘a chicken’ to accompany your penguin and duck ?

and Tom @t2andreo
What a great laugh. You’ve really unwound in Santiago.

Annie
A whole "bird" theme you mean? No, I want the whole kit and caboodle.
Talking of birds, there was a whole load of sparrows perched on my back fence this morning. I counted 23, no 25, no 22, no 18 . . .

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
As I say to the pilgrims I try to help at the office...if you are happy, then I am happy... That is what it is all about.

Hope this helps...

It is 2:40am in New Zealand, and I can’t sleep. Thought I would check my daily Camino Forum email. I laughed so much, I woke my husband. Thank you for such a great YouTube video.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Back