• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

The Wake Up!.

Arn

Veteran Member
At Boston Intl, Iberia flt departs in one hour.
The Camino is always in charge and I must have done something right. I not only have an aisle seat, I have the entire 5 Seat row to myself.
When I wake up I will be in Spain and less that 90 minutes away from my latest walk along the Way. Thank you for all your well wishes.
un Saludos,
Arn

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The Camino is always in charge and ... When I wake up I will be in Spain and less that 90 minutes away from my latest walk along the Way. Arn
Arn, you are always someone I hold in dearest affection, since we were both walking along the way the same time in 2008. All the best for your newest adventure.
Buen Camino
Margaret

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino Arn! Glad to hear you made it safe. Update on progress and weather!

Arn, impressive precision! I suppose you had plenty of good sleep on the plane, with all seats for yourself, and now you are spot on where we all want to be: The WAY!

May your first menu del dia satisfy you, and may the innkeeper be generous with the Spanish wine for you!

Buen Camino!

Such organisation, such attention to detail, such success!
Truly impressive!
I assume with such skills you will, before departure, have chosen your evening restaurant, selected your table and what you would like off the menu and at what time!!

¡buen apetito!
:)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Buen Camino Arn -
What a great start with having all those seats to yourself on the flight - the Camino always provides, especially when you're on your way to The Way! :)
Cheers - Jenny

Enjoy your Camino and know that we're thinking of you.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Buen Camino Arn!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I stayed at the Monestary de Magdalina in Sarria. What a nice facility. Off at 08:00 and surprised at the number of players pilgrims on the Way.
I am in Portomarin at a Albergue Mirador...what a change!
In 2008, I was on crutches and ready to stop. The Mirador was
At the top of the long steps to the Virgin.
When last here, the Albergue was a crowded affair of 30 bunk beds and one shower. Now, many separate rooms and a 10 bunk room. All well appointed. The food remains great.
Off tomorrow to Legondi. I am trying to stay at locations where I had a good experience the last CF.
No crutches, much vino and many ibuprofen.
My best to you all and your words of support. It means a lot.
Arn

You sound like your having a great time Arn and are you OK ? The camino smarties ( ibuprofen) hope you haven't got too much of a problem?
Blessings as you walk Arn. :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hola,
First blister...Duck Tape is great! Staying off the beaten Camino...1.5 km at Albergue A Borbolita. Only five pilgrims here, have my own room for dormitory price. Tomorrow Albergue Santiago in Castaneda.
All remains good.
un Saludos,
Arn

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
22km out ofSdC. Staying tonight in St Irene at Albergue Rural Astrar. Located about 700m off Camino. Relatively new, nice facility. No restaurant but owner will drive you up to one. Kitchen well appointed and wifi.
Raining today, tomorrow and the next.
The Camino experience is fantastic as always.
un Saludos,
Arn

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Back