• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D): a journey of love from Oulx to Arles

The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D): a journey of love from Oulx to Arles [Paid] 2017-03-31

No permission to buy ($7.60)

Tom Corradini

Time of past OR future Camino
2012 - Saint Jean Pierre du Port - Finisterre
2014 - Turin - Arles 653D
Tom Corradini submitted a new resource:

The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D): a journey of love from Oulx to Arles - The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D) from the Italian border to Arles

This is the real chronicle of my walk from Oulx to Arles along the Way of Saint James and the only available guide in English for all people who wish to follow this same route in order to arrive in Santiago. The guide covers the route from Oulx (Italy) to Arles (France) with a short description of the stretch between Turin and Oulx. It includes a description of the shortcuts taken and practical information such as elevation, and whether you can find bars, food, and water fountains in each...

Read more about this resource...

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Tom Corradini submitted a new resource:

The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D): a journey of love from Oulx to Arles - The Way of Saint James along the Via Domitia (GR653D) from the Italian border to Arles

Read more about this resource...
I just finished reading this, and enjoyed it. A fair amount of entertaining writing, facts on the stages and how to shorten them, and the experiences of someone who used a tent almost every night. It's short, 140 pages, but then the distance is short, just to Arles. The one thing I missed was an overview map so that I could see the route. I know I can Google it, but including it in the book would be a nice touch.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back