Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

The Way: Through a Field of Stars (Book 1 in an international award-winning trilogy set on the Camino de Santiago)

Brian John Skillen

Year of past OR future Camino

The Way: Through a Field of Stars is an action-packed historical fiction that reveals spiritual wisdom from time immemorial—set on the Camino de Santiago.

"A captivating tale that draws you into another time and place with the perfect mix of adventure, romance, mystery, and spirituality. There are fascinating, multi-layered characters that connect readers with parts of themselves and the truth that we are all much more than we appear to be - for better and for worse. I find myself recalling sections of the book as I go about my daily life, reflecting on the spiritual and life lessons the characters learn along their way that I need to learn as well, especially the importance of living in the present moment. The book holds together well as a stand-alone novel but also sets up the rest of a trilogy I am eagerly anticipating. Buen Camino!" - Amazon reviewer

*** 2021 Eric Hoffer Book Award - Award Winner in the Spiritual Fiction Category ***

Back: Through a Field of Stars (Book II in the series) is launching now on Kickstarter until July 9th, 2021. To learn more about the series, and support a Camino book launch, follow the link below. We have both books available on our Kickstarter.

Kickstarter!
Connect with us!

The Way 3d cover for email.png Back 3d book for email.png

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Luther

Pilgrim
'Just finished it. It was fun! 'Disappointed the next one isn't out until November!
-Luther

Brian John Skillen

'Just finished it. It was fun! 'Disappointed the next one isn't out until November!
-Luther
Hi Luther,

Thank you so much for leaving this comment. I really appreciate it. I'm happy you enjoyed the novel. Did any aspects of the book bring you back to the Camino?

I am super excited about the second book. We are working hard now to make it the best we possibly can. I will definitely post here the day it is released.

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances