A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Things you enjoy that you can leave them at home

Shinobi42

Camino(s) past & future
Camino de la Costa from Irun to Nueva 2018
Camino de la Costa from Nueva to Muxia (2020)
With this thread I would like to ask you about certain things or even peaces of hiking gear that you are happy to take them not on the Camino. Although they are not that heavy or that big that it would really matter.

Regarding hiking gear this would be my compass that I took with me on my first part. On my hiking tours I like to use it a lot because I do not like to be dependent on electronic devices alone. But on the Camino de la Costa I havent used it at all. Where you hear the waves crush, there must be north.

And of course I will not take a necktie with me. But - maybe it would be a funny idea to take it on when I reach the cathedral.

koilife

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF w/ son #1 (2013); Logrono-Leon/Salvador/Primitivo w/ son #2 (2016); Portugues w/ son #3 (2020)
Actually, we have been among you for centuries. Once you understand the fluid nature of time, how we do this makes perfect sense.

#longliveskynet

Last edited:
Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
David "Not so serious" topics 41
OLDER threads on this topic
Private group Things to ponder whilst walking

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 29.0%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock