A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Thread on "What was the one thing you brought"

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances Sept. 14 - Oct. 18 (2012); Finisterre/Muxia April (2016)
I have been searching for this thread for the last two days and for the life of me, I cannot find it. I think I read it in Jan or Feb/12, but being relatively new on this Forum, not sure when it was posted. It was a long thread about "What was the one thing you brought that was the most useful" (or something to that effect).

Can someone help me find this, please? It was a great thread and I remember thinking that I wanted to bring ALL the items mentioned! (But what would that do to me pack weight? :roll: ).

Thanks!

Ellen

Camino(s) past & future
Hi Anniethenurse: Thanks for the thread. Unfortunately, this is not the one I was referring to. The one I meant had items like, water boilers (even a pictures of that) , sink plugs, even kitchen sinks and all kinds of great ideas. Hopefully this will trigger something in you pilgrims out there!
Thanks again.

Ellen

Camino(s) past & future
Pieces: That's the one!! I thought I had looked EVERYWHERE. Thank you!! It was such a fun one and in the end I thought I'd like to take all the stuff mentioned, but not really...!! I'm so happy you found it.
Thanks again.

Ellen

D

Deleted member 12253

I have been searching for this thread for the last two days and for the life of me, I cannot find it. I think I read it in Jan or Feb/12, but being relatively new on this Forum, not sure when it was posted. It was a long thread about "What was the one thing you brought that was the most useful" (or something to that effect).

Can someone help me find this, please? It was a great thread and I remember thinking that I wanted to bring ALL the items mentioned! (But what would that do to me pack weight? :roll: ).

Thanks!

Ellen

Friend who refused to walk one step after seeing mountain. I just walked on and friend never spoke to me since

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 114 14.5%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%