Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Three Holy Year Credentials for free

Paintboy2

Past OR future Camino
I have three blank holy year credentials that arrived in the mail too late for me to use. You can have them for free if you live in the U.S. PM me and I'll send them to you. Please consider giving a donation to the forum in return. I bought them from Ivar and he sent them out immediately but the Deuche Post held them up for almost two months and they arrived while I was already on Camino. BTW, we had a great Camino in Portugal and Spain. Excellent Covid protocols and not really any hassles.

Camino Maps
A collection of Camino Maps from the Camino Forum Store
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

C clearly

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Most years since 2012. Hoping now for 2022.
I also have a couple that I don't need. I'm happy to mail them, preferably within Canada. Just send a PM to me.

C clearly

Staff member
Past OR future Camino
Most years since 2012. Hoping now for 2022.
If you are interested in these credenciales, please use the private Conversation feature to provide your personal contact information.

Luap

Past OR future Camino
I have three blank holy year credentials that arrived in the mail too late for me to use. You can have them for free if you live in the U.S. PM me and I'll send them to you. Please consider giving a donation to the forum in return. I bought them from Ivar and he sent them out immediately but the Deuche Post held them up for almost two months and they arrived while I was already on Camino. BTW, we had a great Camino in Portugal and Spain. Excellent Covid protocols and not really any hassles.
Wow! That’s so generous. I am
Walking the Camino Frances in late September and would dearly LOVE to have one of the Holy Year Credentials. I live in Spain and will pay full postage, and make a donation, if you are able to send. I regret missing out on Ivar’s offer when they were on sale. Obviously, if this is difficult, I fully understand. Glad your Camino was a success! I only hope I shall be able to do this as it’s my first time! However, I’m really looking forward to it! Thanks again for sharing.

Past OR future Camino
CF Oct/Nov 2021
If there is one still available, I would really appreciate it as I plan on walking in October. Thank you for your generosity.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated